ForumsWEPRRussia Bombs Georgia

49 10677
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We thought a little action would come with the Russian and Georgians. But not for long. News found out. Russia has bombed Georgia and killed more than 100 people.Cracked lands, destroyed buildings. A little fight became a huge one. What will happen with these 2 country's?

http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2008/m08/y179098953286401.jpg Buildings destroyed and a father crying for his son.

• 49 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Have you not seen Yahoo? They posted this twice I think.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Drakos correct they have.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

OH WELL! you should of.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I haven't seen it on yahoo or even mentioned on the news...

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Why are the Russians doing this?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I'm looking... I finally found some little article and that one picture of the dad you posted, which btw isn't his son but he's his brother, he looks too old to be that guys son.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

OOHHH lol

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Dan, your really effin' good at getting tearjerker pics. Now lets continue being the ignorant nation again until someone bombs us, OK?

Seriously, we need to look at being less ignorant, and I'll get to that once we get over our procrasti-nation.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Now lets continue being the ignorant nation again until someone bombs us, OK?

What...o.o
J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

America is a pretty dang ignorant nation for the worlds troubles. We don't need to stick our fist into some but there are some that really need help and two allies currently both need it apparently.

I'm saying that once we get a person in power that will dictate effectively we may get to other nations issues after we fix our own minor*comparitively* ones.

Seriously though America ignores a lot of stuff and we won't do the slightest thing until some1 drops a penny off a skyscraper and kills some1.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Jason, are you suggesting America goes to war with Russia o.O

Crazy_Chris_84
Crazy_Chris_84
139 posts
Peasant

Drace I don't think the USA would duke it out with Russia. Think of how much carnage that these two super powers would leave behind. We're talking about THE bloodist war ever in the history of mankind. It would be, what I like to call the dominoe effect war. Where one country calls upon its allies to help defeat their enemies. I don't think its ignorance its more of avoidance of throwing gasoline in the flame.

Get it?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Ehh I said nothing of a war with Russia.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Impossible, look at the size of Russia, They would not win. Trust me, even Armenia might be affected with it.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

The size is not so important. Its actually a down side because Russia is so large, but its population is not large enough to handle it. Most of the land is unoccupied.

Showing 16-30 of 49