ForumsWEPRRussia Bombs Georgia

49 10679
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We thought a little action would come with the Russian and Georgians. But not for long. News found out. Russia has bombed Georgia and killed more than 100 people.Cracked lands, destroyed buildings. A little fight became a huge one. What will happen with these 2 country's?

http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2008/m08/y179098953286401.jpg Buildings destroyed and a father crying for his son.

• 49 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Jason, are you suggesting America goes to war with Russia

I really think he is. Which is why he's not running America, because if he was, he'd obviously be running it...into the ground. America is already in a power struggle with Iraq, one of the worst they've had for years. If the US tried to intervene, they'd get killed right alongside Georgia. If Russia wanted to, it could clean up Georgia and move right on to America, and take them out.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

If Russia wanted to, it could clean up Georgia and move right on to America, and take them out.

Russia is not powerful enough yet to have a war with America, and the same vice-versa.
Countries are a lot stronger on defense then on offense.

But yea, unless Georgia surrenders, there screwed, unless they get allies to join in. Then ouch.
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Russia is not powerful enough yet to have a war with America

They are with America in it's current condition. If Russia and the Middle East came together, America would be totaled. And Georgia doesn't seem to have many allies, at least not enough for ouch to happen to Russia.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2341/2748612850_1d40f3352d.jpg?v=0

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Russia and Armenia could overcome America. But , we wouldn't we're not stupid, we love all country's that respect us.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Russia and Armenia could overcome America.

I'm sorry but Armenia really can't do much. Were still a small and not a powerful state at all.
Armenia got quite unlucky throughout history.

But Russia and other European countries, sure. Many European countries are in NATO though, so you would be asking for WW3
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Why did this all start?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

@Drace, are you sure, Armenia beated turkey and Azerbaijan many times.

Because of land, it's a part of Russia but only Georgians live their and Georgians want it to be their land. Not Russians, Here's the picture of it.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii150/danstanta/untitled-11.jpg

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

If there is one thing we DON'T need right now, it is more war. I think that we should remain neutral on this incident and just let russia and Georgia duke it out. We already are at war throughout the middle east. If we go to war with Russia, I have no doubt that it will bring around WW III.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I highly doubt Russia and USA will be at war over this.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah because why would they, it's the fight over land with Georgia and Russia, nothing that USA wants.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well, this is going to affect politics for a log time. This means Russia is trying to assert its self and become a superpower again. There trying to rebuild the Svoiet Union. Also, what they did was inexusable.

Georgia was taking care of Rebels in there won country, then Russia goes and Bombs where the Georgians are bombing. Bu then they also decide to start bombing other cities.

Also, this will help John McCain. Because now there is this issue, and possible threat. And America realizes there is a threat. So the people are going to want a war experienced Republican who is tough, knows how to command an Army and is willing to go into a fight. John McCain is all of those. So for us Republicans, that just shot up are chances. Although i still think what happened in Georgia was, actually is because it is still going on, was horrible. I would have preferred it not have happened.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

this is indeed bad.. wars are never good.. plus this is straining the advancement of the ISS.. because NASA was trying to buy a contract from russia i think to use their spacecraft.. not good..

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

By the way reading the first page it was the guys dead brother. When th air strike came the building collapsed on him and he died. Drakokirby why do you want to se pictures of dead people you sick freak. A pic doesnt have to be draped in blood for it to be moving. This man is crying over the limp body of another man. Do the maths he is dead.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Does Russia has a reason to bomb them!?

Showing 31-45 of 49