ForumsThe TavernSanta Claus: Jolly old toy giver or a highly train Ninja?

45 5444
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, when we hear the world Santa, we think of a fat dude that gives toys to little kids and has reindeer. However, we ninjas know he is one of the best ninjas in the world. Let me break it down to you. He lives at the North Pole in secret. No one ever sees him, very much like a ninjas. He goes to every house and breaks in to put toys in! I mean, theirs probably over a million houses in the world! His elves are just Minjas that will slit your throat in 2 seconds. Rumor is that his suit is red. That is very true but the red comes from blood from the children who want to see Santa. Kids! Don't do it! He has to kill you! It's the freaking code of the Ninja! As you see with all my evidence, he is a freaking Ninja.

• 45 Replies
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

A stripper. You have to put teeth in her panties.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

The Tooth Fairy is a recruit that Santa hand picked. Jesus is not a ninja. He was planning on it but he ended up like the Easter Bunny, a Ninja Wannabe.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Jesus is not a wannabe bro. He's a amabe. Plus he played paintball and horseshoes.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

The tooth fairy doesn't wear panties... she goes commando O.O But seriously, I think she's a lady ninja, she can sneak into your room at night and reach under your pillow without waking you.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I wonder if the toot fairy is single?

alpha22
alpha22
33 posts
Nomad

i always thought he was a drug dealer and put weed in toys

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

That is the Hobo's way of thinking what Santa is.

jason49
jason49
15 posts
Nomad

hes a ninja lol

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Santa is none other than a fake! The toys he gives us are from China! Not the North Pole! So he lies! Gasp! China and Japan are where Ninjas are originally from!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

he's is a burgaler not a nnja. He comes down the chimney leaves stupid gives and takes your wallet.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

He's a ninja burgler!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

No such thing as a Ninja burgler. They do it will honor. Cupid was also once a ninja. He used his arrows to make people he wanted to be dead in love and married and then gave them his extreme hate arrows and then watched them kill each other.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

What about the Great Pumpkin!

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaH8QyGYlyQ]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bmEJsJLRoA]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFICrP6MRrM]
Real footage of dangerous holiday mascots. Top Secret.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Lol Ninjas......

Seriously, if he was a ninja he would be a bad one. According to ninjas those who become well known are considered a failure.

(Well he is sorta the faily type)

Showing 31-45 of 45