ForumsThe TavernPirates or Ninjas?

28 3846
xXslayr101Xx
xXslayr101Xx
51 posts
Nomad

Which are better? Which are cooler? Which would win in a fight? I just want some feedback.

• 28 Replies
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Pirates. They're random on-a-whim tactics could easily destroy the virtuous, tactical ninjas

One thing, though: Why are there so many relations to the Naruto-One Piece War in the world?

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Wait, how are ninja virtuous? They focus on stealth and assasination in the dark, not open combat. Samurai were virtuous.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

It's pirates, they get drunk and fight dirty, Ninjas couldn't handle that.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

A ninja would win easily. A pirate wont be able to react to there stealth and quickness.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A pirate wont be able to react to there stealth and quickness

That's why there drunk! Did you hear what I said? They get drunk and dirty fight. Ninja swords aren't as tough as they make them out to be, you couldn't knock a guys head clear off with one hit. Meanwhile, the broken end of a beer bottle could easily stab you fatally. A pirate could kill a guy in one hit, whereas a ninja would have to hit him like 3 or 4 times.
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

sure it could there swords are sharpened to the point they could slice through flesh like butter

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

Ninjas would win, but the pirates would put up a pretty darn good fight

Kanos
Kanos
175 posts
Nomad

Ninjas - poison the pirates rum

irken21
irken21
33 posts
Nomad

Ninjas would definitely win. They have the stealth. A pirate would never see a ninja attack coming.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Ninjas would win, Santa is on their side!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I think Ninjas would win in a fight, yes. But I think pirates are cooler... they just look cool. And it doesn't help that Jack Sparrow is on their side..

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

Ninjas

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

Has anyone seen a ninja? Yes, but before any one they could shout they die.

Ninjas use the same swords as the samurais use only their swords or katanas are shorter. they are agile and stealthy but if some one sees them they either kill the guy or use the explosive powder if he is surrounded by a group.

i would prefer ninjas because they are unknown assassins and he would be at your back as silently as possible and try to kill you.

Like the one at your back right now!!!

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

ninjas are the best
i dont really like pirates

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

MechanizedGrinder:

Has anyone seen a ninja? Yes, but before any one they could shout they die.
Ninjas use the same swords as the samurais use only their swords or katanas are shorter. they are agile and stealthy but if some one sees them they either kill the guy or use the explosive powder if he is surrounded by a group.
i would prefer ninjas because they are unknown assassins and he would be at your back as silently as possible and try to kill you.
Like the one at your back right now

LOL that is funny.
Showing 1-15 of 28