ForumsSupport ForumNew post suggestions

21 3168
Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

I am wondering if we can but some fun in the chatting by adding colors ans smileys.Also a report function would be great to because there are some bad threads out there.

• 21 Replies
Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

that would be cool

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

that would be cool. because only mods and admins get there chats in colors and letting everyone have it would be awesome.

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

I ment New Post sugestions oops my bad and also lemme corect this:
I am wondering if we can but some fun when we post by adding colors and smileys.Also add a report function which would be great to because there are some bad threads out there.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think their would be a new Chat room because of the first one. Users will just write nonsense. Like this for example

"rhjurhfuhkb5uihfiuwnbkjh4827yr8923yuoty983u4y8957r87298"

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I am wondering if we can but some fun when we post by adding colors and smileys.Also add a report function which would be great to because there are some bad threads out there.

Colors: This is not possible. We used to have this option, but when we made the mod and admin posts colorful, the option was removed.

Smileys: I think this is a cute idea. I like using smilies!

Report function: This is what flagging is all about. If you flag the first post in a thread, it will alert us so that we can check it out.
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Colors: Why must Moderators and Admins get to have colors? Why can't we have our own color like Forest Green?

Smilys: Nevar! I just make my own smileys ^^.

Report Function: That is why god made flags for.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Colors: Why must Moderators and Admins get to have colors? Why can't we have our own color like Forest Green?

To make them stand out, it helps people to identify posts made by us so that they know when they are getting answers from staff. If everybody had colored posts, there is no doubt that it would confuse newer members about the colors. There would be no point to distinguishing admins/mods if colors were available to everyone.

What I tend to reply with all features that were removed: they were taken away for a reason. They tried it, it didn't work. So it most likely will not be back.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

So people could know if their a moderator or not. They would see that they work for the site. And then understand them.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

For Shame. One day, very soon, I will find a way to get Forest Green font.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

They can see if you are a mod. so we sould get to pick a color.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well yes but it would be confusing with all the different colors because of the light.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Then we get the opposite of bright green. Possibly Aquamarine blue?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

You need to read my entire post, including the end:

they were taken away for a reason. They tried it, it didn't work. So it most likely will not be back.

They took it away for a specific reason. Why would they bring it back, if they made a decision to take it away? Fact is, it is not going to happen again. I hate to be so blunt about it, but it really isn't a possibility.
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah but it would be colorful with all the colors.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

So what is the con of us members, having AquaMarine Blue? Your suppose to like AquaMarine becoming a Marine Biologist. Also, Arax has been working on making labels to tell you what is what. Just kink it up, make some changes and us members can feel special.

Showing 1-15 of 21