ForumsSupport Forumthe site needs more moderators

58 8372
Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

This site hasn't got enough moderators.
How can 5-6 mods take care of the thousands of spammers on this site????
More mods = Less spammers = Better site .
What do you think about this idea???
Please awnser

• 58 Replies
Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

anyway this is a suggestion i hope the site will accept

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

haha we are going out tread

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

We sleep! lol. I try to stop by during the day, but of course there are going to be days where we cannot come on. Sometimes those times for mods coincide with each other.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

but more mods don't mean less fun no???

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

y'all just need to be like me and sleep at the pc

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

There realy is no need for mods, they are not on quite as much anymore but realy this site is running very smoothly at the moment. I think it would be nice if we had a few more mods but realy I don't think we need any more right now.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

There realy is no need for mods,

I think this should be changed to 'no need for more mods'... lol.

Mods do a lot of behind the scenes stuff. We are pretty stealthy. Just because you do not always see us in the limelight, it does not mean we aren't doing stuff on the site.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Sorry, I have been typing pretty cruddy as of lately. x.x

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

We are pretty stealthy. Just because you do not always see us in the limelight, it does not mean we aren't doing stuff on the site.

I'd like to point out Strop. He is the stealthiest of all mods, as he is a part-time ninja.
J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Well, as unofficial nominations begin shouldn't there be adminstrative opinion in such an event? I suggest dropping it and just trying to get an adminstrators attention to look at the subject at hand and see what they think not what you or I think.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

To continue my thought now that I read carlie here,

What are the time tables for these Moderators. We have the Ausie's covered by Strop and then what?

The GMT timezone and when they're often on compared on it may give a better Idea of what gaps that could be filled or not.

And she's right, if you look at the list of Admin's and Mod's there are quite a few that I guess do undercover things or vary in different task/forums.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

@ J4son

If anybody has seen Armourgames from around 2-5am Pacific Time, there's hardly any Mods...however, there's also very few members. It has gotten down to the point(oddly), that I've been the only one on sometimes(very creepy)!
So it depends, when the majority of the Mods sleep, so do a lot of Armourgames Users, while any of those users could be spammers, there isn't 'hundreds' of people to 'moderate'.
So there really is no need, since if one or two, or maybe ten even, are spammers, not many people will be around to be bothered by it, or see it, and when the Mods get on, they can get it since I'm sure at least one gets on before the activity rush.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

mods are too useful to be absent

Showing 46-58 of 58