ForumsThe Taverngod: your point of view

15 2282
Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

go ahead and tell me and others what you think of god I'm christian but no one is gonna be verbally battered by their views maybe an argument but that's it

• 15 Replies
Godspeed11
Godspeed11
53 posts
Nomad

God is the creator and king of the earth and everything he is loving and faithful he hates sin but loves humans even though we are sinners and don't deserve his love he is merciful and mighty and is always there to guide you and will help you always and he love to have a close relationship with you.

thats all i have to say

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

US:PPEANUTS
GOD:FARMER

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I'll just say that this is in the wrong forum category (It should be in that World, Politics, Religion one). Besides that, GOD ROCKS!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

This would be much better in the World Events Religion Forums. Moderators, please be ever so kind to move this to it's right location.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

ohh um how do you move it my bad

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hey, this should be in religion. Yes, and I don't believe in god.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Here's my view. God is the creator, not the commander. I don't feel he needs to worshiped as an all-powerful ruler, but thanked for his charity.

I also hate the church. All churches. Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, I hate them all. Church is a man-made creation that is fueled by greed. Faith is simply the belief in something. I have faith, and no religion. I believe in God, and that his son died for our sins.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

GOD DOESN'T EXIST IT IS CRAP RELIGIONS ARE FOR STUPID PERSONS

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

GOD DOESN'T EXIST IT IS CRAP RELIGIONS ARE FOR STUPID PERSONS

Don't be a douche just because you don't believe in something. No matter what you believe in, there is one thing always true. Free will. You can believe what you want. This is not a place to try and convert others to your views.
zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

lol sry to say but all who don't beleive go to hell!

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

[quote]GOD DOESN'T EXIST IT IS CRAP RELIGIONS ARE FOR STUPID PERSONS

dude literally all who don't believe in god are going to hell.Also,look at all the actors,famous people,and ordinary people who believe in god!Also you don't have to insult other peoples religions u douche!

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

Way to shut down Generalhero hellian00

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Way to shut down Generalhero hellian00

Thanks. It jus really bugs me when people do that sort of thing.
Darckcrow
Darckcrow
114 posts
Nomad

i beleive that god doesn't exist. some person prolly made him up after witnessing a ufo sighting, |=. not saying they exist either, but if they do, then that's prolly it. i do think that humans have souls, and can be reincarnated. it may sound odd, but based off of personal experience, it seems right. also, religious organizations exist to scare people into giving other people power and money. it's all just a big load of crap. don't ask me how why i think this, it shouldn't be important.
from darck

Darckcrow
Darckcrow
114 posts
Nomad

you shouldn't slam generalhero either, because the maker of the thread wanted us to post our beleifs, and that is that person's beleif. your just as bad.
from darck

Showing 1-15 of 15