ForumsWEPRRussia vs. Georgia

38 6507
theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

What do you think about it if you ask me the U.S should stay out of it. We are fighting Iraq ya know.

• 38 Replies
SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

I just wish we kept our noses out of other people's business. Does it have anything to di with us? Not that I can think of.

Georgia is one of the only pro-western countries (read very democratic) in the region. It also controls a major pipeline from the Caspian, one of the areas with tremendous oil reserves. Both of those factors make the country very important to us.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Russians are starting to get serious and not respecting or resiving mail form the united states to stop.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Neither.

It does not matter. That's how war is, Russia can be aggressive if they want to. When it becomes my problem i will take a side, but untill then, good luck to both...

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

When it becomes my problem

In a global age a problem anywhere is bound to effect everyone in the world, even if it's just in a small way. Any problem is therefore our problem, perhaps not in the same way, or to the same extent that it's the problem of the countries directly involved, but it's our problem nonetheless.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Russia already called a halt to the war.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

russia is a dictature country it sucks

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Russia is a republic. ^^

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

Russia is a republic.

Russia is a republic who's judicial system is corrupt, who's populous is primarily very poor and without ability to advance, and who's prime minister ignores their own constitution.
Showing 31-38 of 38