ForumsThe Tavern30 second posting rule

22 3494
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Do you think you should have to wait 30 seconds before posting. I thing you should, it is a good rule.

• 22 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, it's a good rule, kinda stops spamming a little. Why would you make a topic about it in the S&S section if you agree with it? Just wondering.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Umm.. There's already that rule. The Support and Suggestions forum is for Suggestions for the site, as Kevin said.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Why would you make a topic about it in the S&S section if you agree with it?

I don't understand, do you just want AG to know that you like this rule?? Hrm...
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I don't understand, do you just want AG to know that you like this rule?? Hrm...

I like it too! There shouldn't be any more posting on this topic, people.
tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

good rule but it should be shortened a little bit. maybe 20 secs.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

nah it shouldnt lowered cause then more people would spam i think it should be hightened by 1-20 seconds, It will lower spamming

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

oops i meant 10-20 seconds, but i really like the rule for 30 seconds wait ithink alot of people are happy with it

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I think it should only apply for THAT thread, because I'll go on another thread and have to refresh my page because it still says I have to wait to post.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm shark I like that idea,but what about people making multiple topics that are all spam.It happens quite alot.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

i like sharks idea.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

w8 but if it was sharks idea it only counts for Forums right? Because then if it was for each game the spammers wouldnt have to wait...

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

nah i dont think the mods wait cause there the ones that are helping the site.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah if it wasn't there imagine all the spam!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

i agree with justgotpwned, if that rule wasn't there people would spam 24/7, so i think it should stay the way it is.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

This is not actually a suggestion, just a conversation about a rule. So I will be moving it over to the Tavern.

Showing 1-15 of 22