ForumsWEPRBigfoot Body FOUND!!!

93 16608
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

OK people finally they found this half man half ape aka Bigfoot

Bigfoot body has been found in Georgia. Clearer picture can be found at http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/HomePage

Here's the video: Bigfoot Body FOUND!!! (Fox News)

I made the video High Quality enjoy and comment

• 93 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

"big foot is real just think deformed babys people with 4 legs come on there has to be a defromed person that people call big foot"

And this deformed baby was never seen in hospitals and it somehow escaped to the wild and was raised by wolves and people claimed to see it but never with a camera.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Yeah they found Waldo out there a couple months back too, geez, we're running out of myths!

WHy does that body look so flexible? It's like he's a suit lol! Oh wait....maybe he is...

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Its on Fox news for god's sakes.

I bet its probably not even up for a DNA test.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

- EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th FROM 12 N00N TO 1:00PM AT THE CAB

And here is what I found...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/08/16/2337346.htm

Owned.
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Mr Biscardi said the DNA samples may not have been taken correctly and may have been contaminated, and that he would proceed with an autopsy of the alleged Bigfoot remains
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

For god's sakes.

Cmon, were talking about Big Foot!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Drace did you just notice this is a Bigfoot topic?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well I did just start laughing..

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

i heard about that

ccbeara
ccbeara
72 posts
Nomad

EPPPPPIIIICCCCCC

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I don't know about this. I find it highly unlikely that there is a "bigfoot" in the wild, and 99.999999% of the bigfoot evidence always turns out to be a hoax. The guys that "found" mr. bigfoot even said themselves that it was a hoax, and then tried to cover it up by saying that they were receiving death threats or something like that. If this IS the real bigfoot, it would be all over, and I have not seen a single news broadcast about it so far... We'll have to wait and see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/thepyro222/TheSicknessisRising.png

Join the Sickness

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

The DNA test came out already, FALSE. I have the link of the news on the last page.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I don't think it really matters, if it's real, yay, no more hoaxes that everyone goes crazy about. If fake...I'm going to start counting how many hoaxes are reported till they say 'nuff is e-nuff' or 'it's real!'...

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

No way that is so cool.

XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Honestly it looks a bit flat, and since they only have two pictures of it, I don't think that's enough proof for most people. In short, it looks fake.

Showing 61-75 of 93