ForumsWEPRBigfoot Body FOUND!!!

93 16604
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

OK people finally they found this half man half ape aka Bigfoot

Bigfoot body has been found in Georgia. Clearer picture can be found at http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/HomePage

Here's the video: Bigfoot Body FOUND!!! (Fox News)

I made the video High Quality enjoy and comment

• 93 Replies
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Idk im just gonna wait for their decision.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I don't think it's real, but how could they make all of that up and be on the news? The only way to determane that it's not fake is to cut it open and macke sure it has a heart a liver and some other organs that it would need to survive.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I think it would be hilarious if it actually ends up being real.I don't know why,but I would just find it to be humorous.Also they haven't officially disproved it,but when you have things like this,then your bound to have skeptics.Although the fact that one of them was discredited before makes it seem a bit more like a possibility.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i think its real

agentsnake
agentsnake
81 posts
Nomad

big foot is real just think deformed babys people with 4 legs come on there has to be a defromed person that people call big foot

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

This is cool...when I saw the title I though tthis was crazy, but here it is. It may be true.

Lol...has anyone else seen that movie strange wilderness? That might explain why it's just a body they found XD.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

sweet..i wonder how it died.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It is a clever hoax.

Back in the 90's, a family confessed it was a practical joke by them. They showed the big feet molds they used. And they were able to tell the exact spot where each print was made, even if the prints location was classified.

julesia95
julesia95
88 posts
Nomad

I don't know I still think bigfoot is fake.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Their saying that them saying the hoax was because ppl had given them death threats, and they were having fun. Kind of supisious, go into about 16-25 min of the video.

Pyro_man
Pyro_man
13 posts
Nomad

like most other people said I wouldnt be so sure about it being real until an announcement.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know when the DNA testing will finish?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I was watching the news a little while ago and they did a story on it. Most people seem to think that it is fake.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Does anyone know when the DNA testing will finish?

Are you serious? To do a DNA test and show this person is really this person, they have to have the perspons DNA already on file. That way they can match the DNA's. I am pretty sure they do not have the real "bigfoot's" DNA on file.
Showing 46-60 of 93