ForumsProgramming ForumIs there any Free game maker please?

14 4274
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I want to create a game for free without paying money but not from YOYOGAMES.com i hate that

• 14 Replies
NightfangII
NightfangII
47 posts
Nomad

Please read the useful links. I think page 3 has two free game creation (not Game Maker 7) suggestions.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

You could Simply go to Adobe.com or google "Adobe CS3 Trial" Helps you with flash games. Only 30 days tho.

GOOD LUCK &&

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

i want to make a game and call it poopy whoopy

Okay... Totally unneeded.
IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

I checked out Yoyogames.com, and it looks pretty nice. Why would you not like to program in that language?

Also, does it save the game as swf or anything that can be played on ArmorGames?

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

&quotoopywoopy? how random is that?

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

You could Simply go to Adobe.com or google "Adobe CS3 Trial" Helps you with flash games. Only 30 days tho.

Not if you have the crack. Gives you 100% working verification codes. Saves you $600.
ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Not if you have the crack. Gives you 100% working verification codes. Saves you $600.

Finding cracks is illegal and dangerous. Either download the free trial, or purchase CS3.
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Finding cracks is illegal and dangerous. Either download the free trial, or purchase CS3.

I know. But so is pirating music. And many more people do that.
mj12456
mj12456
4 posts
Nomad

dont ever download a crack there r dangerios one crack i downloaded wiped out my computer in 2mins

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Record time huh?

King_Of_Noobs
King_Of_Noobs
23 posts
Nomad

It is a program that is called Game Maker. Search it up on google.com.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

I just know that you can gets some old ones they are pretty bad but free :=P

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

don't ever download a crack there r dangerous one crack i downloaded wiped out my computer in 2mins

Its not very dangerous if you are smart about it. But don't do it let the company make some money so that they won't go out of business. People need to get paid for making such an awesome program even if its a bit pricey at least you know your supporting them.
Odwraca
Odwraca
37 posts
Nomad

Game maker is probably your best bet, and not to get off the topic but the only time I would get a crack for a program would be to evaluate the full version since nowadays a lot of companies like to minimize your ability to see the whole program. However I generally either buy it or uninstall it if I do not find what I need.

Showing 1-14 of 14