ForumsThe TavernThe Classic Situation

11 2500
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well heres the deal...and this is why I have been pretty sad recently...

I went out with this girl for two weeks. I loved her...and she loved me...or so I thought. We started fighting last Friday and then we broke up on last Monday.

And so the next day was hard...I tried to talk to her...but she wouldn't talk. And so went tat day...and the next day...

So it was Wednesday night...and I found out that she was planning with my best friend (at my school) to wait a week then start going out.

This has broken my heart. I told them that I would be ok with it if they waited a week...and toned down on the flirting with each other but they wouldn't. And today....I reached a new low when I saw my friend with his arm around her.

What am I meant to do?

KingRyan

• 11 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

You're just going to have to get over her and move on... obviously, if she would do this to you, she isn't the one for you.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

okay man, cowboy up and move on. two weeks isnt "love", it's puppy love. if this is one of ur first girlfriends, not to embarras u, but it was probably just the excitment and horomones kicking in. plus, ive seen a lot worse breakups than u. my friend finally got a date with a girl he' been asking out for ages. they went to the movies with her sister and his best friend. when my friend went to the bathroom, the girl txted him; "do you mind if i leave her with Zach? i really like him" he was crushed literally to oblivion. then a week later she dumpe zach and ended up dating two other guys in the same month. once my friend saw how much of a slut she was, he just moved on

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Wow. Only a week. Well, she must be a @#$%* if that's what she is doing to you. I mean, it's hard to lose someone you love, but try out what Sting thinks of this situation. "If You Love Something, Set It Free".

Besides, she wasn't the one for you anyways.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Take my advice girls are like war there is always another one coming around or in other words deal with it find another girl friend try to talk to her and your friends

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Don't worry Ryan, if she only was with you for two weeks, than it probably wasn't love, man. And don't be sad about it, or at least don't show her your sad. She might date you again if she sees you can man up and take a break up, but not if you get all emotional after two weeks or something like that.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

mmm...I am still coping.

I have worked out that my brain has forgiven my friend...my heart just needs to catch up...I am still grumpy at him though.

I'm not sure how I feel towards the girl now...because I still love her a little....

KingRyan

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

suck it up pansie, jesus christ your depressed over some summer fling ending, thats depressing in it's self

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

WELL, KR you know there are a thousand of girls and as i can understand your story she had to have planned this earlier i mean maybe she has felt in love with your so called best friend nowadays this is not rare

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

well to be fair, there is nothing you can do, she obviously isnt interested anymore due to your friend.so get that little bit of love destoryed. just wait the wek and then decide what to do ... i duno what tho . just see what happens.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

What am I meant to do?

Honestly, just get over it. Stuff like this happens, and is above your control.
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

trust me, YOU DON'T LOVE HER. you think you do, but you dont. its all in your head. sure you might still like her a little, but if you broke off after two weeks than how can you love her

Showing 1-11 of 11