ForumsThe TavernI'm really annoyed

30 5121
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I am so sick of some of the topics of the forums. Who really cares if the really "MUST MAKE SONNY 2!". All it is is some asshole thats to lazy to dig up an old topic. Not everybody liked Sonny me for one. So no more "They must maked sonny 2" topics. Also, I've been hearing about this Star Screamer guy threatening to kill himself. Well dude you think you'll find consolation on the internet???! I mean that is the last place you should look. I don't see why people would get so upset if people I didn't even know talk shit to me. Who cares? It sounds to me that you just want some attention. What are you five years old? Suck it up man. All it is is spam now bro. Also I'm really sick of instant male enhancement commercials. It used to just a few commercials about happy Bob and Enzyte late at night on channels like Comedy Central and Fox. Now it has some guy come one saying "male enhancement. Clinical studies blah, blah, blah." Then some fake doctor comes on saying "This really works cuz I'm a DOCTOR!" Not only that they have some girl saying "I have herpes!" YAY!" then some guy saying he doesn't. And the main thing is that they come on at two in the afternoon on family stations like PBS and Bio. Who cares if it got bigger?! WHERE IS THE LINE ANYMORE???!!

• 30 Replies
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Also I'm sick of tired of people say "Something FTW!!!" or "OMG SOMEONE LOL!!". Is it that hard to spell it out!!!!!????? I mean I can do it "Oh my god someon thats funny! Reasonable comment." Come on man its in the rules. Now another thing I hate is people saying "STOP SPAMMING MY PROFILE!!!" When I say something like "Hey man, whatsup?" Come on dude I was saying hey. These people who love there ap so much they think its worth more than money. Sure its great you have so many ap but dude don't put people down cuz they have a life outside of AG. And another thing about these younger people on this site. So what if there more mature than most 16 year olds on this site that call people noobs. Just leave them alone if it bothers you. Also to them you don't have to tell them that your younger just act casual, you could get banned for being underage if a mod sees it. Also don't lie about your life if your younger. I'm not talking about anybody in particular but just lay off it matt15.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Also if your gonna flame someones view point why not do it politely? Saying someone is stupid or an idiot is just a waste of time. Also I would like it if people would stop pointing out the obvious. I mean I know last stand 2 was a great game. Stop trying to get ap by just saying something stupid.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

What does FTW mean any way? I agree with you.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Skater FTW I think it means For The Win. Enough with the abbreviations. Like lol, lmao, rofl, ftw or anything else. I'm not saying just stop completely. Just enough with tons of them in small seperate comments. Sure its great for texting and quick messages to friends. I've even been known to say "cuz, lol, ect." Just state your point like you know what your talking about.

shanester
shanester
33 posts
Peasant

yea!!!! lets make an angrey mob and kill everyone just kidding

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

mastercheff this is why were friends..we dont like drama i never liked starscreamer in the first place and suicide??!?!? thats retarded like he is damn dude its just a computer not the freakin world mayun.he needs to GET REAL AND GET A LIFE!!!

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Also, I really hate when people start something and then flag and report whoever they started it with. And please stop making fun of people like that autistic kid who couldn't type perfectly. Hes not an idiot. On the contrary he was mature enough to except it and work around it. Its like me with asthma. Kids with asthma could run as fast or faster than most people without it. Its just a little harder for them. Now I don't have asthma anymore and I'm the third fastest in my class of sixty.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Another thing. I hate people who strike at someone just because their family doesn't make that much money. thats not the kids fault. Thats the families supporters fault. Not even salary it goes for stuff people can't control. Like height, hair color, medical illness, etc. Just lay off it guys.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I'm sick of people that whine about people copying them. What are you people four years old. I have a friend that was that egotistical. He would always get mad cuz we had stuff in common when it turned out that was what makes us friends. You don't see me goin around "HEY YOU COPIED THAT YOU PLAY PAINTBALL FROM ME!" Paintball, guitar, football, etc. is common in America. So ofcourse some one else will love them.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Yeah, we need less clone threads. And douchebags. I despise douchebags. (Which is ironic because I'm an NG BBS regular)

But, yeah, we need a "code of conduct" here. Especially against flame-baiters. Flame-baiting is looking for a fight, or starting one. I honestly think anyone who starts a flame or is intently involved in one should get the boot.

I, however, see no real problem with arguments. Just not fights. Some topic ideas(especially religion/politics/ethics) are just prone to arguing. But flaming is unnecessary.

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

masterchef watch yourself...

elevenkid
elevenkid
2 posts
Nomad

wow i expected a negative reaction and i was afraid to post my opinion.
But i tottaly agree with you.and hellian00 we definitaly need a code of conduct.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

im with masterchef people cant control it..i hate when people bragg about having alot of money..then in the future they relie on theyre parents and eventually get owned by the streetes becoming a hobo.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

yeah, you know what, My parents are sivorced and my mom dont make that much money. And I used to get picked on for it all the time. It mad me like super sad that people were that mean.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I no that zanderthaw. Its hard to not step on any toes at ag but I have a feeling I just stomped several. Prejudice is a topic I really hate. When you hear prejudice you think racist but it means much more than that
prej·u·dice (prj-ds)
n.
a. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
b. A preconceived preference or idea.
2. The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions. See Synonyms at predilection.
3. Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.
4. Detriment or injury caused to a person by the preconceived, unfavorable conviction of another or others.
tr.v. prej·u·diced, prej·u·dic·ing, prej·u·dic·es
1. To cause (someone) to judge prematurely and irrationally. See Synonyms at bias.
2. To affect injuriously or detrimentally by a judgment or an act.
So stop flaming stuff like race, midjets and other things that people can't control. God controls it and you should let it be.

Showing 1-15 of 30