ForumsSupport ForumLIEK ZOMG! New Armatars!

52 9373
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hey Armor Gamers!

I just loaded up a set of 10 armatars, so go check them out!!!

The theme for this batch was 'Insects'. There are spread across 4 point values, with color themes assigned to them:

450- Brown Series
625 - Red Series
2750 - Blue Series
4750 - Green Series

• 52 Replies
darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

nice armatars!

im only in the brown section but to that is really good, can't wait to see the rest of 'em

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Actually Carlie did delete the post.

I had never heard of the rule before.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

SO do i muahahahaha

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Carlie, why did you have to take the butterfly?!?! I want that one, but now YOU own it!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Honestly I don't really like the new armatars i dont really like the insect concept.

Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

I have been seeing a lot of animal armatars. How many high level human armatars are there? I feel like eventually we will have a big battle on AG, Humans vs. Animals.

Of course I might end up with an animal myself when I grow up = )

*Still can't reach insect armatars.. too small still*

ostecca7
ostecca7
32 posts
Peasant

Thanks Carlie! I love all the new Armatars! Please continue to make more!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wait so Carlie is the artist behind all of these?I've always wondered who did them.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Carlie, why did you have to take the butterfly?!?! I want that one, but now YOU own it!

Hehe, I will change it back! I just wanted people to see that there are new armatars I will go back to the otter eventually.

Wait so Carlie is the artist behind all of these?I've always wondered who did them.

Nope, I do not make them. I just put them on the site
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So then the artist doesn't have an account I'm guessing.Does anyone actually know who he/she is anyways?Anyways I think the armatar I have suits me the best for right now,unless they make a weapon themed set,with a sword that's red.Anyways I thought it would be a lot longer before we got new ones though.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Nope, as far as I know the artist does not have an AG account.

Lord_Loralell
Lord_Loralell
28 posts
Nomad

the bugs look good from what i've seen but i need heaps more ap to be able to use any of them

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Thanks Carlie! I love all the new Armatars! Please continue to make more![quote]Wait so Carlie is the artist behind all of these?I've always wondered who did them.
[/quote]

Haha, she wishes XD.
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

There cool but not so much of a selection =/ but I guess there was some out not so long ago so its awesome to have them.I thought the one I have rocked.

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

They look pretty cool.

Showing 31-45 of 52