ForumsSupport ForumLIEK ZOMG! New Armatars!

52 9371
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hey Armor Gamers!

I just loaded up a set of 10 armatars, so go check them out!!!

The theme for this batch was 'Insects'. There are spread across 4 point values, with color themes assigned to them:

450- Brown Series
625 - Red Series
2750 - Blue Series
4750 - Green Series

• 52 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I has a grub! I love it!

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_149_80.80_c.jpg

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

they are kool but i still like mine best...suks that i dont have 4,750 yet

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

LIEK ZOMG! New Armatars!

Yay! I can't keep up with all these new armatar trends though, I still like my original one! I've used this one like 98% of the time! Even before we had AP armatars XD.

Too much new thingz nowadayz. Next thing you know someone will invent a nuclear bomb XD Haha
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

nuclear bomb XD

umm thats been around for along time bro...

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I think he ment for an armatar...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

but is there a nuclear bomb armatar?I didn't think so.Anyways I just wished there were some better red ones.I like some of the blue ones,but I have yet to see any of the green ones thus far.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yeah the blue series to me is probably the best after seeing them all.Thanks for showing them to us.Although I don't think they were supposed to be released like that.When we posted some of the ones over 0 AP on armor wiki Carlie actually asked us to take them down.So I don't know.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

I like the Mosquito and the Grasshopper the best.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Gman1000, you are not supposed to reveal the armatars that other users may not have unlocked.

nuclear bomb XD umm thats been around for along time bro...[quote]I think he ment for an armatar...
[/quote]

He is right, you are not. And no, I meant an actual nuclear bomb, not an armatar one. Jeeze, if thats invented, next thing you'll know they'll have tanks that can be controlled by remote computers so no marines are risked in combat!
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

intresting XD. But i need a few more ap to get the new ones can't wait.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

next thing you'll know they'll have tanks that can be controlled by remote computers so no marines are risked in combat!

I'm going to assume that is sarcasm.Also I already noted that he was not supposed to post them.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I like my grub! Very like me! Like ZOMG!

It is a caterpillar! ;-P

Carlie do you know what the next theme of armatars will be .lol were running out of themes

I will know as soon as I come up with it ^_^ lol.
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Sorry for revealing the armatars. I thought that users would figure them out anyway...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It's just that they don't want the armatars to be released anyways.I'm sure though that if Carlie doesn't want any more people to see them though,that she can easily delete the comment.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

next thing you'll know they'll have tanks that can be controlled by remote computers so no marines are risked in combat![quote]I'm going to assume that is sarcasm.
[/quote]

Ya, it was, considering they really do have those, just not in bulk yet.

Sorry for revealing the armatars. I thought that users would figure them out anyway...

I don't think it will be the end of the world. Or even the 'End Of Ze World' (don't suggest taking that link if you have a sensitivity to swear words, *Note* goes to youtube) (And parents, *I am not to be held responsible for any repeating of this video XD*).
Showing 16-30 of 52