ForumsSupport Forumdarker amartars?

31 6765
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Just wondering, to make it so some people being more personalized and stuff, can carlie or anyone make a darker armartar? By "darker" I mean sorta gothic, since I am half-gothic. I'm not talking zombies and whatnot like you already have, I'm talking ghosties or things dark like that. I think it would be cool for some of the members part of the dark side of the farce.

• 31 Replies
gamerboy1o1
gamerboy1o1
4 posts
Nomad

That dark knight 2 isn't even a dark knight, he's moon knight, a marvel guy i never even heard of until I played marvel ultimate alliance on the xbox 360, they have 2 new characters, one is moon knight and the other is collossus.[b][i]

SteelersFan735
SteelersFan735
112 posts
Nomad

yea those would be awesome

gamerboy1o1
gamerboy1o1
4 posts
Nomad

And since the moon knight thing is property of marvel you can't use it unless you wanna get your butt sued.

gamerboy1o1
gamerboy1o1
4 posts
Nomad

But i do agree on getting some new WAY DARKER armatars. Maybe like a werewolf with burning red eyes and spikes coming out of it's back howling at the moon with the full moon behind it. Or a bid zombie holding someone in it's hands.
Something cool like that.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Gamerboy, stop spamming the thread, if you want to say something, put it into one post. Not a million.

Anywho, I understand that the Moonlight character is a property of Marvel -- it's just an EXAMPLE of what a Dark Knight may look like.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Yeah I think we should have a huge vote on what the new armatars will be.

I would DEFINITELY like that. Polls have been suggested before, and it would help mods and admins find out what we want to see and what we want to be put on or upgraded.
jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

A huge vote would be great.

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

I say that they make a sweet emo armatar. that would be cool.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah I agree. Emo armatar please!

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

yeah maybe but they are not that original thought. We need new set maybe more insects.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

My armatar I think is very dark and its an kay suggestion but I prefer to be able to see the armatars.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

really? deleted masterC on that one? really?

i agree, emo armatars are a great idea. but only if they play Cure songs.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I would go with some gothic/emo avatars

but only if they play Cure songs

I don't get that whats cure songs?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

The_Idea_men, either your being sarcastic, or actually giving feedback. . . .dude, I'm sensign more sarcasm than feedback -_-.

Lord_Loralell
Lord_Loralell
28 posts
Nomad

i don't think it's a good idea

Showing 16-30 of 31