MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

hes got 8 medals right? then of course i think he does! he broke da record

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

phelps is amazing. Altho for me its all about Chris Hoy. Whoever thought of the combination of Scotsmen and bikes was a genius. Its a winning formula! Altho 8 medals is an incredible achievement.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

phelps is one of the most accomplished people in america. as a child, he grew up without a father while his mom had trouble with money. then to make things worse he had AD HD. people made fun fun of him and had many struggles but never gave up. he found out that swimming was the best sport for him so he stuck to that and always thought that he would be the best. now look at him, he has all the attention he needs and has the world in disbelief. he has done the impossible and is truly a hero. i wish i could just be like that in swimming!!! he is the best human swimmer ever to walk the land or swim the water.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

im pretty sure nobody makes fun of him now!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

he is the best human swimmer ever to walk the land or swim the water.

O when we were talking bout swimmers i thought they didnt walk the land or indeeed swim in water lol.
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

wow 8 medals

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

i think he swims with dolphins

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

yea when i was saying that i knew somebody was going to comment on that.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

you knida set yourself up for it. O but Micheal Felps is great. I remember eading about his diet and how much he has to eat cos of all the enrgy he burns off. Its amazing. He eats what one persona would at in a day just for breakfast.

brildon
brildon
43 posts
Nomad

he's amazing... 8 medals, and breaks the world record in most of them, also getting most gold medals total, and most in 1 olypmics

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

@Kiel,

That story is out of reality, and overly exaggerated.

Micheal Phelps is very good though ^^

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

Michael Phelps is one of my very favorite Olympians cuz he's one of the best swimmers (if not the best) in the world!!! Go Michael Phelps!!

IPwnU2Day
IPwnU2Day
395 posts
Nomad

If I could be one person in the world it would be him. He is the man.

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

Ok, so I am going to be the first one to branch out and say that Phelps sucks. Go ahead and say what you want, I don't care. He can win a million gold medals and I don't care. The only reason I like him .0001% is because all his medals count towards the US. Phelps is a completely self-centered guy who just wants to ruin everyone else's hard work. Look back at his relay races, when Lizak (sp?) is swimming the anchor and he is swimming his hardest is the camera on him? Nope! Why you ask? Because Phelps is acting an ass on the sideline and because he can mooch a medal off of the hard work of his other team mates. There, I said it. Now I can let this thread die...

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

wow anger there and to teh way this thread is spelt it's Michael Phelps not Micheal Phelps

Showing 1-15 of 18