ForumsForum GamesCaveman RPG

186 30894
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

• 186 Replies
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

no you can join.

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

Name: Bap
Gender M
Starting: Ice Age
Health: 1.35246357468579680

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

hp 15,5 exp 26

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

um... what does consult mean? anyway i pick the 3rd option, consult your group(does this mean i ask the group's opinion?)

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I pull my leg out and try to grab a rabbit while doing so. If I missed, then I'll dig the burrow out from above. If I caught it then I'll take it and the other rabbit I caught to the rocky cave where I live.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

16 exp
33 health

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

ranbloo shrieks in terror as the wolf tackles him to the ground..
he vigorously tries to stab the wolf but his arm was broken on the fall
i watch in shock as bite after bite ranbloo is eaten alive....

after he is eaten the wolves come up and sniff me and leave...
"what?"
i lean his body up against the rock for me to pick up later and curiosity leads me to follow the wolves

17xp
15.5 hp

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

octobokid yes it means that

Gztes, you ask your trackers which way to go. One examines the tracks for a long time and then says, "THe mammoth went east. It passed this spot maybe and hour ago, and was moving quite fast. We are going to have to take a shortcut if we are going to follow it."
Your options are:
-just follow the footprints
-take the shortcut
-maybe he wants you to fail; ask him how he knows all this stuff

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

aaaa you came ^^
omegamen, can i run the game when you are off?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

no kamae i would like to run this myself thanks for the offer though

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Throekengraa, you quickly pull your leg out of the burrow. The rabbit, surprised clings to your leg. YOu grab it and quickly kill it (+7 exp). YOu smother the fire, pick up both rabbits you killed and head back towards your hang out cave (you don' actually live there, just for future reference). When you arrive, everything is just as you left it.
Your options are:
-go to sleep
-make a fire and go to sleep
-cook the rabbits

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

thanks anyway, if you need help ask me ^^

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

did you will finish my history?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

sure. kamae your last response you said a little too much so im just going to say that you descided to go into combat with them.

Blob, you choose to stay and fight. The tribe leader says, "I admire your bravery. Too bad it is wasted." 6 People charge you. You notice that all are warriors, the other people are too afraid, and the rest of the warriors are defending the camp. There is a really old man, an middle aged man, 3 young, fit men, and one man who is barely out of childhood.
Your options are:
-attack one of the 3 young men
- attack the old man
-attack the middle aged man
- attack the really young man

kamae i just want your response and HOW you attack the person. DO NOT say what the enemy does, that is my job.

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

icuzizzi i will finish your story in a sec im getting s'mores. yum =)

Showing 106-120 of 186