ForumsSupport ForumMake Armor Games Better

14 2790
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

i think that the sit eis good the only thing it needs is organazing first u should try to put a quick topic for forums if your searching for an specific type of topic or you pu a topic and want to see if somebody has awnsered your help prays its really dificult to get it o i sugest to make the same thing they make to the games to put some tags to the topics so its easier to get over them

another rhing ill like to tell its that well every person is diferent and they vote games diferent so ill like to put a search for games that is couse adds to fave it would be asier to track a good game than the raiting

well if you dont like the 2nd suggestion it doesnt matter but ill be really happy if you made the first suggestion
(if you want to tell me dsomething do it by profile message couse to as ive explained to track your topic is really difficult)

• 14 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

There has been a search before, but I like the tag idea.

There is a game search in the upper left under the game genre's.

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

yeah iknow that about the games i wa stelling about to add a search by adds to faves along with the ones of date name rating a nd palys well as ive said its just a suggestion

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

i think that has been suggested before.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hey seeing as how on your profile it says you are from Mexico I am going to assume you are still learning how to speak English.So I am going to repost your comment,but it will be revised so people can read it easier.

I think that the site is good the only thing it needs is organizing first u should try to put a quick topic for forums if your searching for an specific type of topic or you put a topic and want to see if somebody has answered your help prays its really difficult to get it o i suggest to make the same thing they make to the games to put some tags to the topics so its easier to get over them.

Another thing ill like to tell its that well every person is different and they vote games different so ill like to put a search for games that is course adds to fave it would be easier to track a good game than the rating.

well if you don't like the 2nd suggestion it doesn't matter but ill be really happy if you made the first suggestion.
(if you want to tell me something do it by profile message course to as I've explained to track your topic is really difficult)

There it is fully edited,except maybe a few grammar mistakes,but it should be easier to read in that quote.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

whoops my spell check system still didn't catch some things,but I still managed to get most of it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Spell check fixed, but still need to catch some grammar errors.

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

lol thanks crimsomblade yes im still learning a little bit of eanglish but i think ive got the elemtary and well sometimes i dont know how to express my ideas :S

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah I do think this has come up before,like every other suggestion but good thinking.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Weather it came up before or not I pretty much like the idea its cool but I couldn't really read it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You need spellcheck, although it won't work with Weather and whether.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Alright let me try to post it again with all of the grammar fixed or at least most of it.

I think that the site is good,but the only thing it needs is organization.First off.You should try to put a quick topic option for the forums.If your searching for a specific type of topic or if you post a topic and want to see if somebody has answered your helpful comment.It's really difficult to get it. I suggest they make the same thing for the games to put some tags to the topics so its easier to get to them.

Another thing I would like to suggest is that every person is different and they rate games differently so I would like to put a search for games section,of course not like the "add to faves" option.It would be easier to track a good game than just rating it.

well if you don't like the 2nd suggestion it doesn't matter but I would be really happy if you made the first suggestion.
(if you want to tell me something do it on my profile page instead of on here,but as I've already explained to track your topic is really difficult)

This was actually very difficult to decipher,but I have noticed that you say ill alot.Well as a tip,you should instead say I would.Unless you are trying to say that you will do something like an action of some sort,which would require you to say I will.Thats about as much as I can help you at this point.I just hope I didn't get anything wrong in editing it,and that I understood what you were trying to say correctly.
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

well the thing of this is if you like the idea to tell a od or whaterver they are named!

Deei
Deei
28 posts
Nomad

I like the topic tagging and searching ideea. If the searching option was removed, it should come back. I am new here but from what crimsonblade55 said, there was a topic searching option before.

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

well deei thanks for supporting the idea and welcome to armor games! :P

Showing 1-14 of 14