ForumsSupport ForumFMIG file Complaints

27 4449
FMIG
FMIG
14 posts
Nomad

Firetail Madness Institution of gaming here.

This is my complaint thread.

A certain user has complained that we need a forum topic search box! I totally agree!

I also file a complaint that AG is slowing down! Let's get a gig up and speed this place!

*rant is over*

• 27 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

True. I guess I really do want to be a mod, because I've done it often. But I'm not going to be made one, so it's just hope and dreams...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

NoNameC68,did you just tell us that we shouldn't help the mods,and that its their problem alone,or something like that?That is what I got out of that long comment of yours,but if that's not what you meant then sorry,could you explain it to me.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Are you talking about me?

And yes, the guy above me suggested the idea.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

When I said we need a forum topic search box, I say it because people tend to backseat mod on people that did not know a topic was made already. If someone thinks a topic should be locked...let it be one person, not 10, cause you are spamming up the place...

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I am not saying you should not help the mods, but don't tell the mods they need to lock a thread. They know when they should lock a thread or not. If you are conserned that it should be locked, then leave a message on a mod's profile statign which thread needs to be locked and why.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well its understandable that you would want to be a moderator,since so many people do,but I think that some people want to be mods for all of the wrong reasons.I think they want to be mods so they can have power,or so they can be more popular or something.I don't know why you want to become a mod,but just be sure its not for the wrong reasons.Also yes dominated I have had issues with this before.Too many people saying in a topic that it should be locked continuing the topic and bumping it up on the page.This actually destroys the point of the thread.If you think a thread should be locked then contact a moderator or admin(preferably Carlie) to lock it for you,if they believe it should be locked.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That's funny.

Mind you, I think I get what your saying.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wow we both just left pretty much the same message and typed it at the same time.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oh great, my comment posted after yours again. That's another comp-I mean suggestion to fix it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

This is a topic that has been brought up many times before, and is being considered. The community search was taken out for a reason, and we are not going to put it back in before it is fixed.

FMIG
FMIG
14 posts
Nomad

I understand. But it would be useful, though.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Guess I'll have to find a new comp-I mean suggestion. Grr...

Showing 16-27 of 27