ForumsForum GamesDinosaur RPG

378 156436
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Well, i always liked RPG forums... so im making one! hope it is good as other ones...

You are a dinosaur. You are either a herbivore or a carnivore, both trying to survive in the age of dinosaurs. You all have advantages and disadvantages, so choose your side and your decisions of your quest to live carefully.

Rules:
1.Choose a real dinosaur. If possible, bring a picture so i can see what it looks like (im not all that good with dinosaurs)
2.I choose what will happen, unless i ask for your opinion.
3.You can meet other players(sometimes) and either fight or help each other.
4.No Spamming
5.You must keep your record of the health, items(food, etc) and exp.. Sorry just that im back at school.
6.Gosh there's so much rules... anyway fill the dinosaur entry paper below to start:

Speices:
Name:
Type(depends what dino you have, either plant or meat eaters):
Area(jungle, mountain, etc):
defences/weapons(if your dino have any):

Hp will differ with different dinos and also if you eat you refill your Hp or gain higher Hp. Also you get exp for killing animals or defending yourself. You get more exp if you are a hervibore since you need to survive well. here's the chart:

level
1:0exp
2:10exp
3:20exp
4:30exp
5:40exp(every 5 levels you refill your health completely and your maxium Hp will go up. Also you be more stronger if you level up each time, increasing your chance to live)

If you think "another stupid person made another RPG forum???!!" then i dont blame you... im a amatuer in making forums and not really updated to what is happening in AG....

• 378 Replies
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

that and smashing his tail on them are his attacks

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

My anwser is on page 1.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay.... so this is a bit too much for me so this is now the limit of people... i will allow more people after sometime so i can get used to doing RPG..8/8 people

okay.... i will start soon!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay.. Bobo

You steal the rotting flesh to eat later, but while you were doing that, a small mammal smells the rotting flesh and follows you. What will you do?

1. eat it!
2. leave it alone
3. kill it!

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

What about me?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Gori, you are friends with 2 of your kind(sorry... you can only have your spieces as your allie). You three start looking for food but there's nothing to eat in all this sand! what will you do?

1. eat each other
2. just keep looking
3. eat sand... hehe

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Oh sorry!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Shane... please wait a minuite. i will get to you after i am finished with the others.. unfortunately thats 3 people i will try to speed up.

Mittens, you are a baby...um.... megalodon. you are just exploring the big forest area while trying to find a good meal. soon, you find a cave. will you go in?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Star, you are unfortunately still trying to fly. you try to leave the nest but you are a bit afraid. but in the air you spot a dragonfly! you want to eat it but you cant fly, so what will you do?

1. just try to fly and gobble the dragonfly up!
2. just stay...
3. try to jump and catch it, while hoping not to die

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

its okay shane! but im also sorry.... nearly done!

cutter, you are trying to look for a meal(man! cant i have a better idea to start this?). you hear something and you saw something moving in the tall grass. what will you do?

1. jump and use your claw!
2. run, run, run!!
3. look for other things to gobble up

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

finally! hope you like this RPG shane!

Steggy, you are just walking around but you see a baby T-Rex! it looks really hungry and it saw you! and its gaining quickly to you! what will you do?

1. use your tail and "try" to get a home run
2. try to bite it with your teeth
3. try to stomp it!
4. nothing...

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

I will Stomp on it!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Tri horns, you are running around the forest and keep running into trees. soon you find short trees and you knock one over! what will you do?

1. eat
2. eat
3.leave it alone
4. opinion 1. and 2.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bobo
75/75
LV1 T-Rex

I choose 3:Kill that little mammal,and after that,eat it!

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

I choose 3 : Leave it alone

Showing 16-30 of 378