ForumsForum GamesDinosaur RPG

378 156437
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Well, i always liked RPG forums... so im making one! hope it is good as other ones...

You are a dinosaur. You are either a herbivore or a carnivore, both trying to survive in the age of dinosaurs. You all have advantages and disadvantages, so choose your side and your decisions of your quest to live carefully.

Rules:
1.Choose a real dinosaur. If possible, bring a picture so i can see what it looks like (im not all that good with dinosaurs)
2.I choose what will happen, unless i ask for your opinion.
3.You can meet other players(sometimes) and either fight or help each other.
4.No Spamming
5.You must keep your record of the health, items(food, etc) and exp.. Sorry just that im back at school.
6.Gosh there's so much rules... anyway fill the dinosaur entry paper below to start:

Speices:
Name:
Type(depends what dino you have, either plant or meat eaters):
Area(jungle, mountain, etc):
defences/weapons(if your dino have any):

Hp will differ with different dinos and also if you eat you refill your Hp or gain higher Hp. Also you get exp for killing animals or defending yourself. You get more exp if you are a hervibore since you need to survive well. here's the chart:

level
1:0exp
2:10exp
3:20exp
4:30exp
5:40exp(every 5 levels you refill your health completely and your maxium Hp will go up. Also you be more stronger if you level up each time, increasing your chance to live)

If you think "another stupid person made another RPG forum???!!" then i dont blame you... im a amatuer in making forums and not really updated to what is happening in AG....

• 378 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay... back from dinner.. i like bigbrain's idea! if you can, can you put your stat like that? it helps me alot.. thank you!

Steggy, the T-Rex is running for you! 10 metres, 5 metres, 1! STOMP! you sucsessfully killed an dino! +5 exp. Soon, you get hungry so you look for some food. You find some plants, which will you eat?

1. very colourful flower which has a nice smell
2. big, leathery, oily leaves
3. thorned leaves, very green and very nutritious

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Bobo, you run after the small rat thing! it runs fast, but not fast enough! you gobble it up in 3 chomps! +1 max Hp, + 2exp! You return to where you left your corpse, but its gone! You can smell the corpse, but it might be risky....... what will you do?

1. follow the scent
2. just forget it and look for more rats!
3. sleep... sleep....ZZZzzz
4. Randomise!(now there is a randomise in every option! sometimes it does good things, sometimes bad..... sometimes just plain stupid!)

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Tri Horns, you decided to leave the poor tree alone. Thats very kind! unfortunately, there is no reward for kindness in the wild.....
So you are now beginning to feel dizzy so you stop. As you stop, you spot something.... a small river! You go closer to the river when a herd of triceratops comes to drink from it also. You feel safe so you just follow them. At the river, there seems like if there's no danger..... or? What will you do?

1. drink from the river
2. back away and stay close to the strongest member of the herd
3. look for some grass to eat
4. randomise!

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bobo
2/10exp
LV1 T-Rex
76/76
3:Find a safe and quiet place and sleep.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Sorry Bigbrain.... time to sleep here in VN! I will get to you tomorrow!

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

hmm i choose 1 : Drink from the river

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Steggy
5/10:Exp
LV 1:Stegasouras
75/75
1. very colourful flower which has a nice smell

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

um i haven't done one yet

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

u have been done page 3 , 4th post

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Shh he is sleeping!

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

Star says...."don't i have a mommy to catch it for me?"

anyways i choose 1...try to fly and eat the dragonfly

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Gori, you are friends with 2 of your kind(sorry... you can only have your spieces as your allie). You three start looking for food but there's nothing to eat in all this sand! what will you do?

The Thagomizer is part of the tail, but that's fine.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Thag13/thagomizer.jpg

We'll keep looking; we will head straight until we encounter one of the streams that occur frequently throughout this area, and follow the stream until we find prey.
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

oh sry um ill just keep looking for food outside of the cave

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

i choose 1: jump and use my claw

monstro
monstro