ForumsForum GamesDinosaur RPG

378 156505
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Well, i always liked RPG forums... so im making one! hope it is good as other ones...

You are a dinosaur. You are either a herbivore or a carnivore, both trying to survive in the age of dinosaurs. You all have advantages and disadvantages, so choose your side and your decisions of your quest to live carefully.

Rules:
1.Choose a real dinosaur. If possible, bring a picture so i can see what it looks like (im not all that good with dinosaurs)
2.I choose what will happen, unless i ask for your opinion.
3.You can meet other players(sometimes) and either fight or help each other.
4.No Spamming
5.You must keep your record of the health, items(food, etc) and exp.. Sorry just that im back at school.
6.Gosh there's so much rules... anyway fill the dinosaur entry paper below to start:

Speices:
Name:
Type(depends what dino you have, either plant or meat eaters):
Area(jungle, mountain, etc):
defences/weapons(if your dino have any):

Hp will differ with different dinos and also if you eat you refill your Hp or gain higher Hp. Also you get exp for killing animals or defending yourself. You get more exp if you are a hervibore since you need to survive well. here's the chart:

level
1:0exp
2:10exp
3:20exp
4:30exp
5:40exp(every 5 levels you refill your health completely and your maxium Hp will go up. Also you be more stronger if you level up each time, increasing your chance to live)

If you think "another stupid person made another RPG forum???!!" then i dont blame you... im a amatuer in making forums and not really updated to what is happening in AG....

• 378 Replies
gardar15
gardar15
428 posts
Nomad

jut keeping this alive

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

yet their's no rpg to speak of... any point of keeping this alive?

blackangel7916
blackangel7916
1 posts
Nomad

Species: Parasaurolophus
Name: Paris
Type: plant eater
Area: jungle?
Defences/weapons: RUNNING!!!

therealkevinp
therealkevinp
1 posts
Nomad

Species:hyper evloved Utahraptor
Name: Nevik
Type: omnivore
Area: prehistoric japan
Defences/weapons: teeth claws all graspable wepons and a lazer from mouth two companions Aaron Jenny

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

dude old old old thread don't post its necro...

Camaryn227
Camaryn227
5 posts
Nomad

I wanta join!
Species: yellow velociraptor
Type: Omnivore(if you don't care if i be this)
area: Swamp (in a clan with many other velociraptor there are three seperate clans that are enemies Talon Clan, Mountain Clan and Ember Clan) I'm in Ember Clan
Defense/weapons: can someone tiny insects to buzz around and annoy enemies

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

camaryn this is an old thread without an OP (guy who directs everythin) your not gonna play because there's no one to lead it please post on a more recent thread like ones on the first page

Camaryn227
Camaryn227
5 posts
Nomad

Name: AmberScale (in my clan we have names uck as these when we become better recrutes our name changes for now im an apreentice heres some other names I and other clan members may have
Aprentice(me): AmberScale PointedTail<----my best friend(male) SandClaw
Warriors: Amberhead PointedClaws SandTalons
Deputy: AmberHeart PointedTeeth SandFoot
Leader: AmberEyes PointedEyes SandyEyes

Camaryn227
Camaryn227
5 posts
Nomad

>_<

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

again old thread no leader you'll never get a reply try joining the crusades RPG or my After the Great War RPG

Camaryn227
Camaryn227
5 posts
Nomad

I want to be a dinosaur not a stinking crusader

Camaryn227
Camaryn227
5 posts
Nomad

this is dumb i don't even playarmor games i like miniclip.com only joined for th rpg...

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

ok then go play miniclip and let us get back to AG idk bout miniclip but we have community rules

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Can I join?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

GAWD DAMMIT this is a dead thread seriously does everyone want to be a dino or something?

Showing 346-360 of 378