ForumsArt, Music, and WritingTutorial Thread! Ask for help here.

137 39502
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So this was actually Strops idea, so yes.

Anyways if ever you see a photo with a cool effect or you see a fun effect on somewhere like the GFX battle just come here, post a picture of the effect and I(or anyone else who wants to) can help you out to show you how to do the effect! Now I do work with photoshop so yeah my answers are for photoshop! If I don't personally know how to do the effect I'll try and supply you with a link to somewhere that does. And please everyone stay polite, if someone asks a really simple question it doesn't mean you get to tease at their "newbiness", you were all like that once! So, let the party begin! If any.. ;D

• 137 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It's a pretty simple style, I' sure you can learn it if you don't have coordination troubles.

Oh, and nice tip, Strop. Kinda wish I had remembered it for my Paint drawing... Oh well. X)

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Just takes time, time makes perfect.. Gimp is good but hard for mez

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Photobucket has an image editor yes. I haven't explored its capability because I prefer not to use embedded programs because their functionality is limited, so I don't know if that would be one of its features.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i need help!
how to change the stroke/size of the paint brushes/pen/pencil in "illustrator"?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@shermzx:
I don't know how that program works, but try right clicking?

@Apocalypse:
Practice is what it takes. I'm still struggling with it, but if it's his style you wanna learn, I think the best way would be to ask him for tips?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I need a Tutorial to help me on hand drawn fur. . .I suck at hairy things >_<U

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

@shermzx: Well, first select the tool you need, then change the stroke value. Hope it helps

http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc199/jpx111/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

thanks jpx

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Can you make one of Uhhhh Something pretty hard like some hard game on kongregate?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Danstanta:
Huh? This thread is for art tutorials, not game ones~

@Apocalypse:
DeviantART is a much better place to search for tutorials than Google.
Just browse around and see if you can find something that helps you.

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

I was wondering how the 3D tool in PS CS3 are used...how would you import a 3D mesh into PS to work with it?

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post but, there is a tutorial on Kongregate on making a simple game. Hope this is what you were looking for...

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Kongregate

animion
animion
1 posts
Nomad

I am requesting help on drawing fur. I looked it up on google and it hasn't really helped.

I'm not sure if this works in other software, but here's a link to the Paint.NET tutorial -
http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=27251

Paint.NET FTW!
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Anyone know what kind of program or some such to draw or make something like the tree. Any one?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Photoshop-costs money,but is the best for graphic design.

GIMP-Free,and also fairly good program like photoshop,but not completely as good.

Showing 31-45 of 137