ForumsSupport ForumAG Rpg System?

28 3440
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

What if every member(who wants one) had a character, this character would earn EXP and Gold from every post/comment, merit,etc you made. Gold could be spend at the store under RPG System. You could choose a class, race and element for your character, you can also attack other players and gain exp and gold that way. Heres a few thing I want to straighten before people start making comments.
1.Graphics are not big deal, chances are everything would be in 2D graphics that aren't very impressive.
2 This wouldn't count as an mmorpg, sure you can fight monsters but there would be no player to play interaction except for challenges and trading.
3. Do not spam for exp or gold mods/admins could easily destroy your character within a single click or just disable your ability to participate.
4. I'm open to race, class or item suggestions though these probably wouldn't in the game of course, considered the game itself is accepted, which is not that likely anyhow.
Otherwise fire away your opinion, like I said this will probably be quite low quality since coding it would be a big deal, I have seen other topics like this but I thought this had a more unique and descriptive spin to it.

• 28 Replies
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

sounds pretty neat, turning a part of Armorgames into a browser based game, good idea.

joshar04
joshar04
61 posts
Nomad

why would you turn a flash games site into a needless cheap mmorpg

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

why would you turn a flash games site into a needless cheap mmorpg

Its an add-on to the site, I'm not turning it into anything this would be a small project for those who want to participate, obviously many people would still come here for the other online games and the community.
jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

I dont really see the need for it due to it having flash games everywhere , and a points system already. But i would like the idea of having a character that was customizable depending on AP, just as a little twist that was diplayed under armatar etc . Im not sure i would be cryin if it didnt happen though =p

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I dont really see the need for it due to it having flash games everywhere , and a points system already. But i would like the idea of having a character that was customizable depending on AP, just as a little twist that was diplayed under armatar etc . Im not sure i would be cryin if it didnt happen though =p

I just wanted something that you can actually play against other members since we have many it would nice to have something where people can challenge whomever they want. I hate when people bring up the idea that it will replace AG though, If there was such I would still come here for the sames reasons I do.
yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

I like the idea cause AG is almost an browsergame then...

I don't how we should fix this,maybe in a game where you should login (in the game) and you can see your comments,gold,exp etc...

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I'm think that in the blank white space below your posts there be a button that view rpg stats and you'd either be taken to page with those stats, or it would appear in that blank white area.

Innervision
Innervision
1 posts
Nomad

I think if this were to be implemented, it would be better to not have an actual downloadable AG rpg that everyone would have to download, it could just be without the gameplay, but with the trading, and turn by turn challenges.

Although I do tend to agree with the fact that it would generate a lot more spam.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

i rekon there might be a way to counter spamming on this. Stamina, Say everyone had like 100 and each comment cost 5, attacking cost 10 and stuff, so when you deplete your 100 you can still comment but no points for it.

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

i dont like this idea at all

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I think if this were to be implemented, it would be better to not have an actual downloadable AG rpg that everyone would have to download, it could just be without the gameplay, but with the trading, and turn by turn challenges.
Theren't would be any downloading involved it would be linked with the site, you ever seen those forums hack for vbulletin? Well thats kind of like what we'd have, except with more graphics and stuff, everything would AG style also.

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

If it could work then I think it would improve the site alot, for those who want it as an extra, but i still dont see it working lol. I do still think its a good idea dont get me wrong.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

i dont like this idea at all

How about a reason why?
it could work then I think it would improve the site alot, for those who want it as an extra, but i still dont see it working lol. I do still think its a good idea dont get me wrong.

I don't think it would take too much coding and since armorgames is flash site with a good range of developers its probably not that hard.
Showing 16-28 of 28