ForumsSupport ForumCan we make topics about a certain member when given permission?

26 3277
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ok,the rule is that making a thread about a certain member will get locked,right?Well,what if the member the topic is about gives full-on permission to the topic creator?

• 26 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

People wont like to have a thread where people say i hate him or her.
It may make them happy but only 10 percent chance that might happen

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

no,not like that as i said and stated before the permission asker has to give the topics about and name

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'm going to ask,

"How will the topic be positive?"

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

ok,if its told to be apositive way and then it turns out to be negative the topic starer should get banned for 3 for lieng.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah man why risk it.Besides why would you would wan to put a thread about someone?Kind of dumb if you ask me.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

ok,if its told to be apositive way and then it turns out to be negative the topic starer should get banned for 3 for lieng.

Your willing to take that risk?
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I can see putting up a thread about someone turning into a personal attack. You can talk about them on your profile, or their profile page.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i mean who in the world would like to have thread where they say he/she sucks or he's so cute or he cries like a girl.I mean some people may get discouraged and find it a little abusing.

305ganster
305ganster
22 posts
Nomad

I agree, theres just no point in it... but if you make a topic about positive comments, like colioniato makes the best music games or watever positives thing u wish to say about a person, wouldnt that be a different story?

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

and how do the mods know you got premission they dont

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well,you give them a link to the other persons comments then they see it there and talk to the people itsa that simple..yo juan999999 ive said this 4 times before you have to give them what the topics about and why the reason then if the topic wanters offer gets declined then no can do..if checked then he/she does it but if he/she lies a ban for 2 days min..

Showing 16-26 of 26