ForumsForum GamesExaclabur RPG

46 7382
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I have decided to take a shot at making an RPG. The time period is 400 A.D. You are on England though you can travel. The government has been over thrown by a dark government. You must pick a side to survive. I will only be taking 4 or 5 people.

Here are the kinds of people you can be.

Black Smith- You live in a town making tool and weapons. You are okay at combat and have a steady income. Though you have no ability as a hunter or tracker.

Farmer- You live on a farm (of course). You always have plenty of food. You are an excellent hunter. You have a small income. You aren't very good at combat or tracking.

Fighter- You are great at combat. You don't have any abitilty as a hunter though you have some at tracking.

If there is a other profile you want to have ask me and I might or might not approve it.

Fill this out, the longer the better.

Job:
Side:
Description:
Attitude:
Anything else you want to add:

• 46 Replies
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Fine, but your captain doesn't like your action you are put in a cell for a day. You do have food and water.

What do you do when you get out?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

may i go on a mission for the evil government?

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

sure, you are to go into forest and go to the lumberjacks house and collect wood from him. They don't want you to kill him ethier or you will be punished.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

ok then ill start going there

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

You get there and he says "I haven't finished the wood I need 3 more hours" What do you do?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

i will wait and in the meantime i will fight some woodland creatures(like a bear or something)

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

@armor_warrior

Suddenly as you are walking though the woods, a squairl falls on you and starts attacking you what do you do?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

grab it, throw it to the ground, and kill it

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

You throw it to the ground, but as you reach for your sword it runs up your leg.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

ill try to strangle it even if its in my pants

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

You try and fail, it runs off with 4 coins. All this time though a boy was laughing at you what do you do (he is too far away to attack).

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

call my pet wolf to attack him(or if i cant have a pet wolf then just throw a boulder at him)

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

i thought that pets may be a cool feature

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Ill take out my sword, put it close to its neck and get his money then run away =P

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

You can start with pets. Also I don't think you can lift a bolder....

Showing 16-30 of 46