ForumsForum GamesExaclabur RPG

46 7381
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I have decided to take a shot at making an RPG. The time period is 400 A.D. You are on England though you can travel. The government has been over thrown by a dark government. You must pick a side to survive. I will only be taking 4 or 5 people.

Here are the kinds of people you can be.

Black Smith- You live in a town making tool and weapons. You are okay at combat and have a steady income. Though you have no ability as a hunter or tracker.

Farmer- You live on a farm (of course). You always have plenty of food. You are an excellent hunter. You have a small income. You aren't very good at combat or tracking.

Fighter- You are great at combat. You don't have any abitilty as a hunter though you have some at tracking.

If there is a other profile you want to have ask me and I might or might not approve it.

Fill this out, the longer the better.

Job:
Side:
Description:
Attitude:
Anything else you want to add:

• 46 Replies
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Ill take out my sword, put it close to its neck and get his money then run away =P

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Okay......But you are in your workshop and he has no money so you run away with nothing.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

what about my wolf attack thing?

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

i will guess i have to make them the spears

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

@ armor_warrior, you can't have that right now.

@ night002, you get a hunderd coins. Though you had to use 75 coins to make everything giving you 25 coins. What do you do with it?

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

And Me?

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

@mattt15, since you ran away from your workshop he took everything he needed and left. What do you do.

Also everyone you can only give the next thing you do like I try and grab him not I grab and kill him.

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

i dont spend any of the money i instead keep it in a safe place

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

@night002 okay you are walking through town and you see person in full black with a clock so you can't tell who it is what do you do?

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

spy on the person

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

You try to follow them around, but you lose them.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

ill join the goverment guys if they the good guy ones

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

The government is bad.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

nvm i change my mind i turn into a bad guy and join them =)

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Fine, you join them. You are told to go kill the scholars in a nearby time. What do you do.

Showing 31-45 of 46