ForumsSupport ForumOH NO!!!!!! BIG PROBLEM< PLEASE HELP!!!!! = (

31 4642
BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

For some reason my entire "about" section on my page keeps getting erased!!!! All my Fr2 maps have been erased 3 TIMES!!! I hate having all my hard woked on maps get erased, so please help!!!!

• 31 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Aug 30, 2008 0205 GMT

Sorry, I had to rely on google. Its outdated.
darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

ehumm... no idea, sorry =(

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

could you try to recover my profile from today? Please?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Stick to the topic man and if you got nothing to say dont post it

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

oh. ok, sorry, just asking

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

could you try to recover my profile from today? Please?

I don't think so. Im not even sure thats possible.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Google says

Google takes a snapshot of each page examined as it crawls the web and caches these as a back-up in case the original page is unavailable. If you click on the "Cached" link, you will see the web page as it looked when we indexed it. The cached content is the content Google uses to judge whether this page is a relevant match for your query.

When the cached page is displayed, it will have a header at the top which serves as a reminder that this is not necessarily the most recent version of the page. Terms that match your query are highlighted on the cached version to make it easier for you to see why your page is relevant.

The "Cached" link will be missing for sites that have not been indexed, as well as for sites whose owners have requested we not cache their content.

I don't think they will get a cached versions of earlier today.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

This used to happen a while back, but no one has been having this issue recently. You are the first I have heard this happening to again. What internet browser are you using?

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

That also is happening to me. But when I go into control panel, the info is still there. I just made a new thread about this, oops. That'll teach me to look before I make a new thread.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

That also is happening to me. But when I go into control panel, the info is still there. I just made a new thread about this, oops. That'll teach me to look before I make a new thread.

If that happens I think your about is too big. Not sure though.
BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

I'm using Firefox, Carloe

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

sorry, meant to say Carlie

KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

what happened

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

and 99percentcomplete, the same thing with me to, exept that it just had to permanentaly erase my best FR2 track of all time

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Bumple -- I sent you a link with your profile from another date. Check it out in your comments.

Showing 16-30 of 31