ForumsSupport ForumVery bad login problem!! please help!

27 4525
BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

My good friend, iisatunasandwich, got unexpectedly and randomly logged out yesterday, and cannot login, even though he is putting the exact same username and password. Please help!! Do not know what could be causing this problem.

• 27 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Still, wouldn't you think he would try to hack me before hacking him?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

In that case, he would try to hack people in the top 10 to make it easier.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Did he try resetting his password?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, he could be temp banned, but either than that, I'm not too sure whats going on there.

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

Yes he did, but he said you have to get onto your account to reset you password, and that is not possible for him at the moment.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

He possibly could have forgot his password I dunno.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

you can talk to carlie about sending him the pass.....

Yes, you can talk to her about it if it makes you feel better, but I can tell you now it won't do you much good.
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

My good friend, iisatunasandwich, got unexpectedly and randomly logged out yesterday, and cannot login, even though he is putting the exact same username and password. Please help!! Do not know what could be causing this problem.

More then likely what estel said he got banned... try going to his profile page to se if it appears.... if it doesent you can talk to carlie about sending him the pass.....
BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

People, it has been 6 days since he got logged off and his profile is still there. What happened?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well I know for a fact that his profile page was still there,and if he tried to log on and was temp banned then it would tell him.Also I know Carlie has the ability somehow to change peoples passwords.(I know someone does in the office,because she did if for ArmorWiki's page)Anyways I am sure he may have forgotten it,and that all he has to do is try to figure out what it is,and if need be he could ask Carlie and see if it could get reset somehow that way.Although I don't know if she could do that for a fact,so don't take my word for it.

iisatunasandwich
iisatunasandwich
112 posts
Nomad

hello people, i am back!! i finally got it so i could reset my password! thanks to everyone that helped BumplemuffinBaker help me get my account back!!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

that's good to hear,but now that the issue has been resolved I will go ask a mod to lock this.

Showing 16-27 of 27