ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 168072
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

You draw very good, I like the dragon-thingy, at least I think that's what it is but you never can quite tell with imaginative people ;D

<- Luvs how u detail thingses.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ZOMGROFLMAO~~!!!!

I laughed so hard when I saw ur kitty and the person together. . . .it looked erotic 0-0.

U kick my butt so bleeping hard when it comes to this stuff. . . .but I will AWE YOU WHEN I EVENTUALLY UPLOAD MY IMAGE OF THE. . . .(get ready for it)

NERGYL DAEMON

Including my unfinished 13 warlords ^^

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@jpx111:
Thanks^^ Details are FUN! And needed in plants.

@RaptorExx:
The second one on this page displays a catdragon (or Caani if you want the cool name :P) and a shadow servant of the world he rules~

@thoadthetoad:
XD I guess it did~
And yeah, your Nergyls are pretty cool^^

Anyways, I managed to forget about this thread for so long that i slipped to the *gasp* second page!
So art now!
One of my personal favorites of my own works.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/1181753440zophia_56.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol dragon effectionateness! Just think what would happen if they got mad at each other because the male forgot the milk 0_0. Sorry, I make fun of most affectionate things because I don't really care for romance, and probably won't for several hundred years ^-^U

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Owen:
Thank you^^

@thoadthetoad:
XD Well being in love makes one care about those things~
But I guess I can find something nasty to suit your tastes next time.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

^^ lol thx. Blood, gore, and sharp objects in art make my day XD.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

X) There will be blood eventually, but right now~
Some giftart I did for another artist. The character and specie design belongs to Ahkahna (Hannah Davis (I think)). The art is mine. Do not steal!
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Ahkahna.jpg

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Wow, that's really beautiful.
Great job!

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

wow that is pretty impressive stuff zophia...a dragon chasing after butterflies...that made me rofl
also, something in the left half of the pic makes the bicep/body proportions weird...i cant pinpoint it...and the right wing seems to small...that's all the criticism i got...other than that... awesome

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Thankies again^^

@jpx111:
The right wing is just stretched out away from the "camera", while the left is more 'in your face'~
I don't know if it is possibly the wing that's a bit - odd? But heck, it was done without sketching, so I'm not gonna worry about those little errors^^

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

impressive as usual. Pretty.

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

@zophia: yes i understand that fact...but its a little too small...but w.e.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

XD As stated, I drew it without sketching first, so yeah. I will admit it, and still be proud of that drawing^^

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Just about all of my drawings are skethces with color, sad to say, but I like the rough line style of mine, it's how I do ^-^

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Okay, Shermzx wanted help on drawing trees... So here goes! Fishing 4700x600 pixels! (And I didn't save at all while drawing it - stupid, huh? Imagine if my laptop had crashed...)

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Treetutorialcopy.jpg

Showing 31-45 of 811