ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 168068
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Nice, I love the guardian wyveryn and. . . . HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY EVEN BE THAT HUGE?!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@thoad:
I wasn't paying attention to the dimensions of the canvas... I just drew... Then I went 'OMG, this is friggin huge!' and resized it... It's still really big at 52% of the original file...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yeah, but that's still funny lol.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

And that, dear AGers, is what happens when Cenere's computer decides to hate GIMP while Cenere is drawing. It is commonly known as a mix between rage and frustration.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yep, or me when the shop clerk says "Sorry, the electronics section is closed"

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hehe. We all know that feeling, I guess... Anyway, back to me posting stuff.
I'm currently supposed to be working on a commission, but I felt like doing a warm-up first. So here's a dragon I'm working on:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Dragon.jpg
Spend about an hour and a half on drawing that.
And it is madly resized, the real thing (which I'm colouring) is 2475x1746 pixels...
So anyway, projects like that is the reason I'm not on AG as much as I was last week. Well, that, and the fact that I've been spending too much time with my laptop... I kept looking for the Command+Z function while I was drawing ... on a piece of paper. And I managed to be fascinated by my eraser's opacity settings ... again while working on paper...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

. . .The dragon makes me think of what happens when my mom doesn't get overtime. As for the ragerabbit thingy, I like the top one more. I'm not sure why, but it just looks. . . .more right. Something about the bottom one just doesn't seem right. Weird huh?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Alright, I've been asked (by Cenere) to delete both of their posts on this page, which is why some of the posts on this page may no longer make sense.

I presume Cenere has started their own thread elsewhere?

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

Nice pic! It's pokemon combined! I like the charizard wings, is it charizard or dragonite's?

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

Oh and awesome dragon, it is really detailed and nicely drawn! ^_^

*sorry for double posting didn't see the dragon pic.!*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

aww, I wanted to see what cenere would say. . .I hope I can find the thread.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@thoadthetoad & Strop:
I'm encouraging Cenere to start a thread - themselves, but I kinda doubt it will happen....

@razzmonk:
Dragonite wings, and a double thank you^^ You should browse the thread, there are more postings~

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*hums*
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Faruzahcopy.jpg
I like testing the edges of the obscenity rules.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

...SCARY. Is that a alien large intestine? Anyways, that creature reminds me of something my friend said. He thought he was a "ware kitten" for a good 10 minutes.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Zophia I think some aspects of that picture maybe a bit too innapropriate.I know your trying to test the rules,but that probably passes the point where it is appropriate.The odd cat thing is still interesting to see though to say the least.

Showing 61-75 of 811