ForumsSupport ForumAll users?

36 6521
RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts
Nomad

I've been looking around and I can't find a page that has all the users listed.

If there isn't one, why not consider making one. Now I understand there are A LOT of people. But it shouldn't be too hard.

You wouldn't have to include the armatars or ranks or anything. Just a name with a link to their page. You could also have an option to to view as newest members to oldest, or vise-versa, or even most points to least points, and then by name.

Seeing as there are quite a bunch of members it may take time, but I think it could be worth it.

There could also be a thing to view all the banned users, so you dont have to wonder or not whether they are banned.

• 36 Replies
RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts
Nomad

Yeah I wasn't sure what the hello kid was talking about. But yeah it would be automatic. No reason for permission anyway, it's not really an invasion of privacy.

helloiambored
helloiambored
76 posts
Nomad

wat i mean is it will cost money man u need to go on a freeweb website and learn a thing or 2 about websites no offence

RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts
Nomad

I still don't know what you mean. You said it will cost money and the website will need my permission.

All they are doing is adding a page to the existing website. It's not like I said I wanted to do it. also, what exactly do they need my permission for?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Lol... helloiambored... what the heck are you talking about, I'm sure lots of members know A LOT about websites anyways, we are talking about a large gaming website community here.

Why would they need my permission... it's putting your username on the list! Next someone will be saying they need your permission to find out your username! And how will this cost more money? Everything costs money... this will not cost a lot or even anything. It's just adding a single page to the website.

RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts
Nomad

Haha I'm not totally sure but I think he meant that I was making it and the site needed my permission to implement it or something.

sniperjesus
sniperjesus
24 posts
Nomad

shayniee u just spammed big time instead of talking biout the topic u just yelled at some1

Nomad

I see where you are getting at, but not wouldnt it be their own fault for getting banned?

Maybe they deserve to be in the shame light.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I see where you are getting at, but not wouldnt it be their own fault for getting banned?
Maybe they deserve to be in the shame light.
That's so true...
If they got banned, they deserve the shame...
Nomad

also is there two different bannings? like can you be banned for good.

or will your profile always be there?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I still think it's a god idea, but my brother has an account here, and when he only had 1 Ap he was rank 90,000 that means that 45,000 accounts on Ag haven't even been used! I think accounts like that either shouldn't be on the list, or they should be deleated.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

There is a board of all of the top 100, and people want to get on that list so that they are noticed more, doing this would make it so there is no want, no good felling when you finally get there, it may reduce spam but it would also get rid of some of the fun of the site.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I think that neither a user list nor a wall of shame would be of any use to anyone. Seriously, how would anyone use this list? "Oh, hey, there's some guy called this with this many AP." Useless.

And there is no reason we need to further shame banned users.

Nomad

@thingthing

a way to solve tha problem would be to only add a user to a list when he/she logs on.

also maybe they get taken off, if inactive for say... 3months? or more.

@ warrior

Not really. people will still want to be in the top 100. that will never change

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

thanks for that i have been noticing that alot

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

great idea