ForumsSupport ForumAll users?

36 6520
RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts
Nomad

I've been looking around and I can't find a page that has all the users listed.

If there isn't one, why not consider making one. Now I understand there are A LOT of people. But it shouldn't be too hard.

You wouldn't have to include the armatars or ranks or anything. Just a name with a link to their page. You could also have an option to to view as newest members to oldest, or vise-versa, or even most points to least points, and then by name.

Seeing as there are quite a bunch of members it may take time, but I think it could be worth it.

There could also be a thing to view all the banned users, so you dont have to wonder or not whether they are banned.

• 36 Replies
seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

thats a good idea but it'd take a while to load

Drovosek
Drovosek
57 posts
Nomad

good idea

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Okay... but if you don't want it to be slow... you can choose how many users you want to see per page... that should probably solve the problem.

I don't see how it can be more time to load than a page with a game on it and a few ads...

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

ya, but if we make that page, then all the spammers will talk to everybody asking to be friends or sumthing.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This could definitely slow down your computer, and yeah, spamming might increase. I also don't think it's needed.

Nomad

@ everyone

when you first click the page it wouldn't have any names shown.

it will have options # and then A-Z.

like said it would only have a certain amount per page.

On just about every idea I see that someone pulls the spam card.

How do you expect spamming to increase? If spammers really wanted to go to every1's page and ask to be their friend they could do it without this being here

Showing 31-36 of 36