ForumsGamesdiablo 2 vs. runescape

91 25371
Jdawgsupreme
Jdawgsupreme
56 posts
Peasant

in all of your opinions... what is the better game.
D2 or RS

• 91 Replies
Super_Paladin
Super_Paladin
4 posts
Nomad

RUNESCAPE is much better!

xMoose
xMoose
22 posts
Nomad

I like Diablo 2 , you don't have to spend countless hours grinding to get something halfway decent.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I like runescape because of the thousands of items to choose from.[b]

Obviously, all of you have never played Diablo one and two to the end, because in both those games there are more than 1000 items to choose from, runescape has crappy graphics, crappier than Diablos, Runescape has no storyline, Diablo does. Let me put it this way.

Diablo II
Storyline:You choose from five different classes, go around in five worlds destroying creatures, doing quests and playing with a buddy if you know how IP works.

Runescape
Storyline:You start out in a house and learn to fish and chop trees? Exciting!
elementalsoldier
elementalsoldier
50 posts
Nomad

runescape sux and is for n00bs

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

diablo 2.. that is easy.. diablo has stood the test of time and tons of people play it still, runescape caters to their paid members more than the f2p people. not saying i dont blame them though..

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

diablo 2 because i dont like runescape

Lebuff
Lebuff
23 posts
Nomad

Runescap is waaaaaaaaaay better

anubys
anubys
168 posts
Nomad

I spent lost of hours playing Diablo, and just registered to RS. They are too much different, but I have to say, I better like Diablo. (And waiting for the 3rd one.)

AiZ
AiZ
45 posts
Nomad

Diablo 2 is the best. I spent all my childhood on this game. I love it

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

diablo 2. because i dont like runescape...

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

Diablo 2 is waaay better.

Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

Diablo. I used to think RS was better, but then with all the crappy changes they've made to it (like getting rid of PK'ing and scamming) RS has gutted itself.

magicteen888
magicteen888
83 posts
Shepherd

Runescape is really bwetter

WasabiZord
WasabiZord
20 posts
Nomad

I prefer Diablo as a straight out game, but when it comes to online play I'd have to choose RuneScape. Although I'd rather not choose at all, since they both have pretty bad online games.

Quakin
Quakin
1 posts
Nomad

diablo 2 is way better, runescape is so hella boring not sayin that d2 is amazing but its way better then rs imo. Also the duels in d2 can be intense and its way faster + more complicated tho hacks ruined alot of the fun

Showing 31-45 of 91