ForumsGamesdiablo 2 vs. runescape

91 25368
Jdawgsupreme
Jdawgsupreme
56 posts
Peasant

in all of your opinions... what is the better game.
D2 or RS

• 91 Replies
1frost1
1frost1
50 posts
Nomad

well, since I hate RS, i will go for whatablo 2, even though i havent played it before

ps. Runescape sux

alsage
alsage
132 posts
Nomad

i hate RS and i have never played D2 but D2 is made by blizzard entertainment and they make the best games so i say diablo2

Mucki
Mucki
34 posts
Peasant

I think Diablo 2 is on of the best games ever been made...
I think its the best game ever forget the other games it is incomparable!

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

diablo 2!

runescape looks like cheap if you compare it with diablo 2. diablo may be 2d but it is so awesome! rather than play runescape.

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

whats diablo

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

Ah, I'll have to go with Diablo there. I've played runescape (just so you know it's not a one-sided view) but I found diablo 2 to be more rewarding. Yes, runescape allows for more interaction since there are a lot more people online, but I fancy games with a single player option.
Plus, you can run!

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

[b]Runescape is better(never played D2 before) Lots of things to do and HD rocks! (I don't play RS much though)

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Sure Diablo 2 looks pretty, but I like the whole range of things you can do in RS. Plus, it's a lot cheaper... =)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Definitely Diablo 2

oyger6
oyger6
48 posts
Nomad

they both are very gay

Kittymaster
Kittymaster
17 posts
Nomad

you cant compare the two but personally ill have to say Diablo 2 for the sheer replayibility and the good mods

laithking
laithking
38 posts
Nomad

runescape kills dibalo 2 and makes it disappear and also millions play runescape even me

meurix
meurix
63 posts
Nomad

I agree with Oyger6.

~Meurix~

Redmask
Redmask
1 posts
Nomad

ok 1st off runescape is dumb, the fighting alone in that game will show diablo 2 is better
also diablo 2 is way more complicated and far more interesting than anything jagex can come up with, the only thing runescape has over D2 is crafting minning wcing ect... which in my opinion is a way larger waiste of time than som1s pathedic attempts at making the ladder. another point: even tho D2s graphics were sub par RS looks like SHIT!!!!!! plus D3 is comming out and RS is gunna look retarded even moreso, not a bad game but when compared to lord of destruction it looks like piss.....

moklon
moklon
351 posts
Nomad

i was always a diablo fan not a waste of money rune scape is dumb its not awesome its a watste o time building a fire or catchin a fish

Showing 61-75 of 91