ForumsSupport ForumGames are not loading for me. Please help :)

22 5335
revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

Just so you know, I'm NOT spamming. I posted this in the newcomers section but no-one has been able to help - only 1 person has even tried - thanks though

So I thought I would post it in here and see if there is any response.

This may be a silly question. Easy to answer or a basic fault on my part..
But why don't games load three quarters of the time. Generally the page will load the first time I play it. But if I leave half way through, or go to another page and return to the page I was playing, it wont load. At all. The ads will load - no problem there. but the games don't. I can refresh, or just type in the address again, but the game wont load again. what's up? Do i have to do something differently? Are my settings wrong? It seems crazy. My connection is fine. Other pages load perfectly and quickly.

Any help appreciated. I spend more time on here trying to load games than playing them

ok, so thats what I posted in the other forum. Im using safari on a mac (OSX10.5.4) but that shouldn't make a difference. If it's something to do with cookies or my java settings or something I'm all ears. but yeah, I cant play any of my favourite games anymore so I'd appreciate any help. It's my computer so no-one is changing any settings on it while im not using it. I'm stumped.

Any help appreciated

• 22 Replies
lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

yeah mabey that or if your not at computers mabey talk to one of your teachers thats good at cpus thatll help

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I dunno why but it could your computer or your Flash Player they work perfect for me.

smurf25
smurf25
59 posts
Nomad

u might hav 2 download a certain software.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah i would recommend upgrading you're flash player. It's pretty easy to do, just Google Flash Download.

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

Cheers for the help. I like safari so I will keep using it. Might use firefox for this site though. Ive got the lastest software and browsers and even the newest version of the internet Clearing the cache and cookies seems to help for a little while but im having to do it every day. That's ok though at least it works Thanks again for all the help!

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

[edit]try restarting your computer or unplugging your modem then plug it back in[/edit]
The modem doesn't change anything

Lord_Loralell
Lord_Loralell
28 posts
Nomad

That happens to me as well it's quite annoying. Also if i have too many pages up it stops loading as well.

Showing 16-22 of 22