killingman

killingman

450 posts

That is a awsome pic good work.

Posted Oct 16, '08 at 10:09pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Thanks. More to come soon, as I've upgraded to new computer and new drivers and new version of GIMP.

Posted Oct 16, '08 at 10:32pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

*claps*

Another great piece of artwork.

Posted Oct 19, '08 at 3:47am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Right, so lately I've been dashing off some character sheets in the style Strugglers will hopefully be, at least mostly (so long as I'm still using freeware exclusively!)

Click the thumbnails to link to full size images.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/crimsonfire-1.jpg http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/nes.jpg

The Crimsonfire file is probably a little racy but still okay in my estimation 8D

Posted Oct 19, '08 at 3:49am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Nice is Ninja Bunny in love with Crimsonfire?

Posted Oct 19, '08 at 4:45am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

lol no. That doesn't happen in the story at all.

There are many many characters to go through! Eventually you may get to meet them all.

Posted Oct 30, '08 at 10:37am

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Sheez, I needed to find colour reference for Strop again, and this had floated way back in the pages...

The placement of her eye in the big drawing looks a bit odd, but nice work all together. Though you might want to consider using a font or writing bigger if more people shall be able to read it.

Posted Oct 30, '08 at 12:34pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

I just sorta lawled when I read those. Hip-hop dancer/possible rapper bunny and a goth waitress horse. . . . .sorry but I just epically lawled. . .. in a good way ^-^U

Posted Oct 30, '08 at 11:25pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

The placement of her eye in the big drawing looks a bit odd

You're not the only one...that makes me think that it indeed is 2 pixels too far down and to the left. Oh well!

Using a bigger font...that's my scribbly handwriting xD I'll tidy it up now I have the format of these pages down. Either way, when I get the time (I have none now), be prepared for more colorful characters!

Posted Oct 30, '08 at 11:29pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

You're not the only one...that makes me think that it indeed is 2 pixels too far down and to the left. Oh well!

Lol, I meant on the full view too, not just this tiny thing.

Using a bigger font...that's my scribbly handwriting xD I'll tidy it up now I have the format of these pages down. Either way, when I get the time (I have none now), be prepared for more colorful characters!

I did say either "consider using a font or writing bigger", not just to "use a bigger font". :P I know it's your handwriting, it just gets a little cluttered up~Just a little. :)

Reply to Strop's sporadic scrapbook

You must be logged in to post a reply!