Peasant

SPOILER WARNINGthis will beat the gameSPOILER WARNING

ok theres

• 141 Replies
bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Thnx, but not every point was true like 4.

flipje1968
flipje1968
4 posts
Nomad

Is there anybody who has picked up the Gold Bracelet ???
I know the location, but i cannot reach the beach with my ship.

flipje1968
flipje1968
4 posts
Nomad

I deliverd the requested treasure to that bearded dude, and leave him to explore the world. Now what... How do I continue the main quest. I have visited every city multiple times, i have questioned all the people in the taverns till hell freeses over, but main quest still says i have to deliver the treasure (ivory flute)...
The more I play, the more I disliek this game.

ps I did NOT reload the game, I did NOT visited Banland

flipje1968
flipje1968
4 posts
Nomad

HOLD YOUR HORSES,

Somehow the game is working now, The time is running, and with that the food supply decreases during time. Now the storygame makes much more progress....
this is the link of the better working version (There are still bad links!)

http://armorgames.com/play/2248/master-of-the-secret-sea

yesillik83
yesillik83
1 posts
Nomad

Can anybody help me?

why do i see some castle walls bombing me when im in war with a ship, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA?
(sorry for my terrible english)

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It's a glitch that happens after battling against a city. Either destroy it or reload the game.

Steaua_Bucuresti
Steaua_Bucuresti
3 posts
Nomad

i have 32 treasures including the banland and diamond arc which are on the river towards banland. i also got the undefined but it didn't show on the list

a trick don't save the game after getting the treasures because it will give you NAN ; refresh and it will atomatically appear on the list.

How many treasures are there?

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

YOu can actually get the diamond arc without the map, I have.

Steaua_Bucuresti
Steaua_Bucuresti
3 posts
Nomad

k i found 3 more treasures around the banland and in the river of bandland ... there is a tomb of the mummy tiger eyes...

i also found the aztec coins ... i can't help you with where it would be it exists...

NONLISTED
NONLISTED
2 posts
Nomad

Thats a great guide it helped ALOT

NONLISTED
NONLISTED
2 posts
Nomad

Go to like the 5th page of the walkthrough thing there is a guide that shows all the treasure ecxept the dark crystal

MikalSerity
MikalSerity
3 posts
Nomad

After having read page after page of people describing the game in five words or less, I've decided to write a bit of a guide for this to help the new folks out. Be aware that this guide may become outdated and/or flat out obsolete.

Starting out:

First, don't bother going and fighting to get a bigger ship. Almost everyone on the high seas either travels in a group, or simply has a much bigger ship then you, and you'll probably get sunk real fast.

Instead, head for Moonstyn, and buy as much Vanilla as you can. Leave the port, and sail southeast till you hit Aalbarg. Sell the Vanilla, buy perfume. Sail back to Moonstyn, sell the perfume, buy Vanilla. Keep buying and selling in these two ports, buying food as necessary for your crew.

The more times you trade between these cities, the more money you will have. Very soon, you'll be able to completly fill your cargo hold with either the perfume, or the vanilla before you sail to the other city and sell, increasing your profits per leg even further.

When you are ready to buy a new ship, make sure you have at LEAST 20,000 MORE then the cost of the ship you plan on buying BEFORE you sell your current one. Then, buy the new ship, hire on your maximum complement of crew, resupply on food, and buy as many cannons and cannonballs as you can carry. Then, go back to trading between the two cities, buying and selling as normal to rebuild your cash reserves.

Main Quest: Okay...this thing has a few bugs unfortunatly. First, let me deal with them.

Bug #1: If the main quest storyline has you trying to find the dark crystal, start a new game. NO-ONE has yet to find the crystal, and there doesn't seem to be a map for it anywhere, though there is a rumor that the crystal can be found on a desert island. (Screenshot please anyone?)

Bug #2: It seems that the main quest bugs if you save and reload your game while your still hunting for the main quest item, making you hunt for the Dark Crystal instead of whatever you were initially asked to find. if this happens, your pretty much out of luck it seems.

(Possible) Bug #3: It SEEMS (though I can't confirm this) that your supposed to run into someone while hunting for the main quest item who tells you who you are and/or helps you find the main quest item. Because I go straight for the location of the main quest item (thus avoiding Bug #2) I never run into this guy. As a result, it may bug the game out, but again, I can't confirm this one way or the other.

Okay, on to the other items:

Treasure Maps: These are found COMPLETLY AT RANDOM by talking to people in Taverns and buying them for 2,000 gold. When you arrive in a town, the tavern is randomized and people there may or may not have a map. To reset the tavern and try again, sail out of the city, and then sail back in.

FINDING a treasure is a little tricky. Once you have the treasure map, compare it to your global map, and then what your seeing on screen as your sailing around. When you can match the map to what you see on screen, sail to the X, and beach the boat DIRECTLY onto it by sailing into land. Then hit "L" to land and then choose to search. If you landed exactly on the X, you should find the treasure. If not, sail a little bit to either side and try again. If you still can't find it, make sure your in the right place (compare landmarks, trees, rocks, mountains etc.)

The Global Map: This seems to be a complaint for a lot of folks. As far as I can tell, the map doesn't give you the listing of cities in alphabetical order. Instead, it goes from the city in the top left (northwest) part of the map, and goes to the right (eastward) all the way across the map, and essentially circles the map, hitting each town in order.

Combat: Oh boy. First things first: The gunners on your ship arn't the brightest. Instead of using spacebar to fire, use Z or X. Each one controls ONE side of your ship, letting you fire in just the direction you want.

Anyway, I can't think of anything else at the moment. If someone can find the Dark Crystal and post a screenshot of it, that'd be extremely helpful. Aside from that, I hope this guide is helpful.

UPDATE: I received a Treasure Map for the Dark Crystal from one of the people in the tavern. To stave off any questions of "Where!?" please read the above paragraph about treasure maps. In any event, I can now tenatively confirm that the Dark Crystal is a bugged item, because the map I was given pointed me directly at the location of the Banland Stone, and when I picked it up, the treasure map received the little green checkmark, indicating that its treasure had been found. So, that said, the treasure for the Dark Crystal seems to be bugged for certain. If there's a workaround or fix in the works on this I don't know. But at least now we know it's definitly bugged.

andreas_bock2000
andreas_bock2000
1 posts
Nomad

Thank you for the walkthrough MikalSerity!

There is one thing left which drives me mad... If you talk to someone in Tavern, you get sometimes the information that the governour offers money to kill someone. But how can I kill these guys? If I meet them in other Taverns, there is no option to kill them.

Can anyone help?

MikalSerity
MikalSerity
3 posts
Nomad

That part is a littlebuggy sometimes. The people in the tavern are passing along the rumor that the governor is offering money. To accept the bounty hunt though, you need to go to the governor's office and accept the kill pirate offer. Once you've accepted it, sail around for a while (make sure you have your engage pirates option on in your combat options.)

Each time you see a pirate ship, sail up to it. Eventually the guy aboard ship that tells you what's going on will say "HEY! That's so and so's pirate fleet! We have to engage them!" This tells you that the pirates you just came across are the ones the governor wants dead or are the ones for your storyline quest (Though I've never actually gotten that far in the story yet.)

Engage them, and either sink their ship, or board and kill all the pirates. Then go back to the governor's office and let him know. If all went well, you'll receive credit for the kill, and will receive your payment.

joply
joply
2 posts
Nomad

pirates always kill me!

Showing 76-90 of 141