ForumsSupport ForumAn "Odd" armatar suggestion.

267 23288
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

doesnt have to be eactly as i ask,but what if they made an armatar about riders? not ghost rider,but like say, a human riding a mamoth holding a spear? or a knight on a jumping horse,or a king sitting on his throne? i know AG doesnt take armatar suggestions,but,what if we keep trying and eventually they give in?

• 267 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

*plain

Oh well, wait until someone else gets on.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Well of COURSE he wont look at this thread! You see how big this is? He is not going to look though 15 pages to find a suitable idea, that's why i made another that went along with the two best ideas.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You did? I didn't see it.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

crap, it probably got moved down a page or two, someone bump it by posting the pros from the two ideas = )

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

If you have an armatar idea, post here. If you want to agree on the 2 main ideas for the armatars post in the "Great Idea" thread. Where the devil that thing is...

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

The armatar in AG looks kinda odd.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Well, wwe are having a new set come out soon. I'd be willing to bet it will come out early October.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Carlie said that new armatars would come out in about 3 weeks 2 weeks ago, so probably when they update the site news again.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well.i think thwey should make an "Edit topic about"idea..man would be great in this sit...

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

We definitely need an assassin guy wearing black with knives in his hands! Woohoo! That would be the perfect armatar for me*look at my name*.

a7xfan
a7xfan
212 posts
Peasant

i agree with knives that would be sweet

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

thats a good suggestion..but question is is it midevil?

Showing 256-267 of 267