ForumsArt, Music, and WritingToadness (thoad's thread)

137 22410
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

FEAR THEM MAN, FEAR TEHM

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/Nergylwarlord12.jpg

BAM! smack to the cerebelum huh? This ones not in color, but htis one is!

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/warlord13.jpg

Those are the Nergyl warlords, #12 and #13. The first one (warlod #12) is a master of weapons, and the second (warlord #13) is the most powerful of the Nergyl warlords, and inhabits the deadtown of Manhattan, not knowing what the bleep I'm talking about with the dead towns and stuffs? look at the Nergyl war ^-^.

• 137 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

hrrm, interesting stuff you got here thoad... I love the gumdrop penguin the best I think. And that nergyl (spelt wrong?) is awesome too... by the way, that crazy dark thing doesn't look DARK... unless you look at it from a evil level...

I think I'm gonna Pazx-ify that penguin...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lawl, and no, Nergyl isn't spelt wrong. . . .I don't thing so. It's what I call my little freaky things, or at least most of them. The way you can tell if it's a nergyl; Nergyls have masks with several different parts on it, they also don't have many flying creatures. Only about 2 types of nergyls have tentacles, and the nergyl is mainly a bony creature. BTW, Nergyl is pronounced Nir - gal. Not Nir-gial, not Nir-jil, Nir - gal.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Thanks for mentioning the pronunciation, I thought it was 'nir-jil'... Nice to know how it's supposed to be. :3

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

LOL, I thought people would get that messed up, think of it as nergel from billy and mandy. . . I wonder why they took that show off air, I liked it. . . .=/

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

probably my most favorite comic book character of mine, aside from soap-man (you'll see him later). This is named, "Ninja waffle" Which is a powerup from a katana on my waffle comic. The noble waffle was on a quest to find the muffin man, and was being foiled by the doughnut master!!! If you would like a copy, please send me $2 and your adress for the 10 page comic, limited edition one of a kind stick figure action comic! Just kidding, I don't own the house I'm living in, being a minor and whatnot, so I can't give you my address ^-^.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OMIGOSH! I forgot to put the picture, here you go. It took near 2 minutes to make.
http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/ninjawaffle.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I would so love to see a duel between the ninja waffle and the ninja pony.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

@Zoph, Strop's ninja pony?

@thoad, yeah I liked billy and mandy too...

pronounciation, is the al sound as in all, or somewhat more a beagle sound?

@art, YAY!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Pazx:
Yes, Strop's. The ninja pony on AG.

We oughta learn to write phonetics properly.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I normally have the idea, draw it once, then draw it another dozen times.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

oh ehm gee. I can't beleive I allowed this to actually get to the 2nd page. . . . .*tears up* do you guys srsly not like my art enough to comment on it?
*goes to emo corner to cut myself with a piece of plastic*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sure we do, just keep posting so there IS something to comment on.
... I still need to read your stories...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

LAWL, ya know, they're all the way in the back, I'm starting to think that no one likes a kid's literature anymore. Hell, I showed that to an adult at the mall (I was bored to <bleep&gt and she said she would buy it for $20! Plus, It was just some short crappy story I popped outta my but in 30 minutes! What it was about? Ah, just some kid finding out he was gay ending up killing himself because he thought that his gayness would make his family sad (not based off of myself, I am quite straight. But more of a friend, although I really don't think he'll EVER kill himself. Contrary to me of course. . .DEPRESSION FTW!
P.S. I am in a late night retardium depression phase, making me temporarily insane. Dam u insomnia!). She thought it was one of the best tragedies she's read (excluding some minor grammar errors). Oh well, my type of writing is normally moody/tragical, so I don't expect many people besides emo's to read it. . .I'll post my other cartoon character (of which I have NOT put into a comic. . .yet) the. . .
I-PWN for all you I-pod lovers out there, I have a clever parody of it! But I can't draw right now cuz my hand is trembliing and having a seizure right now. Making this really really hard to type. . . .

~Peace does not exist.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

the I-Pwn! Fear it's ninja ipody goodness.
http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/i-pwn-1.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

aww man! I'm sorry guys, it's cut off. Just right click it and at the top of the right click drop down, there will be "view image" Just click that and you should be able to see it's full awesomeness. Eck, sorry guys, forgot to resize =P. I suck, I know.

Showing 31-45 of 137