ForumsArt, Music, and WritingToadness (thoad's thread)

137 22406
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

FEAR THEM MAN, FEAR TEHM

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/Nergylwarlord12.jpg

BAM! smack to the cerebelum huh? This ones not in color, but htis one is!

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/warlord13.jpg

Those are the Nergyl warlords, #12 and #13. The first one (warlod #12) is a master of weapons, and the second (warlord #13) is the most powerful of the Nergyl warlords, and inhabits the deadtown of Manhattan, not knowing what the bleep I'm talking about with the dead towns and stuffs? look at the Nergyl war ^-^.

• 137 Replies
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I like these. They are actually relatable, as opposed to the amazing ness of everyone else.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, not sure if I want to know whether or not I should be proud of that comment XD! but remember this:
I'M ONLY 13! AND I SHALL GET BETTER, EVEN IF IT MAKES ME CLINICALLY INSANE....ER!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Nice art man!

Unfortunately I can't draw worth two cents.

It make's me feel better to look at cool/freaky-ish art.

What is funny is that I have never even made an effort to try and learn how to draw!

Sorry for my laziness.

-slliM

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, many people don't. It takes a real passion to do art like my familly does, and my mom want4ed to be an artist her entire life before her mother died of lung cancer from smoking (ironically, my mother smokes still.), she then wanted to be a nurse. She settled into pharmacutical chemistry before she went to college again to become a nurse, and she is FINALLY a nurse. . .I just hope it's not shortlived (hint hint wink wink towards the cigerette)
DON'T DO TOBACCO, DRUGS, OR ALCHOHOL KIDS, IT LITERALLY DESTROYS LIVES.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, saw the "You as the the (groan) chosen Nergyl Child". Freaky, really. I like direct creepyness, I guess?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, it's what I'd most likely look like if I was in my drawing style of the Nergyl Child, didn't mean to sound cheesy with the "chosen" adjective. but the Nergyl Child was the one who was "chosen" by the Nergyls to have Nergyl strategies AND strength channeled into him. . .why? because he was a misanthrope ^-^U

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I love it, I can't draw very well but when I do I tend to have a, well I don't think it's very dark or twisted but my friends tell me I'm a sadistic drawer o.O..........on paper, when I draw on the computer it turns out cute >_< Ain't the irony a killer?
I like the Self-Portrait the best, although if the others weren't as blurry I'm sure I'd like those just as much, I can't see some things, but I like the weirdness of it all, and the fact there's a whole process and thought behind the picture ;D
And did the spelling of Nerggl(i think) change to Nergyl? Or are they two separate thing-y-mabobers?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It's actually the product of the transformation. The Tentacles and muscles start to grow from the shoulder blade, and eventually grow their own skin in around 3-10 minutes. The half-Nergyls also have a tongue around the size and malleability as venom's from spider man. So it's like those tentacles are the muscles that are hyper actively growing, and they then make the bones. It's like growing a wing in 10 minutes. Legs and hands do the same thing when they change. Process is exxxtremely difficult to endure and is really really painful.
Sounds familiar... Hey look. Your getting comments.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I love it, I can't draw very well but when I do I tend to have a, well I don't think it's very dark or twisted but my friends tell me I'm a sadistic drawer o.O..........on paper, when I draw on the computer it turns out cute >_< Ain't the irony a killer?

same case scenario my friend.
And did the spelling of Nerggl(i think) change to Nergyl? Or are they two separate thing-y-mabobers?

It's pronounced Nir-gil if that's what your asking. Sorta like Nergal from billy and mandy. I actually got the inspiration for the Nergyl daemons from both Grim tales form down below and a alien I saw on T.V. But ya. . .I do so love my Nergyl buddies ^-^U
Hey look. Your getting comments.

ya, finally! lol.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Hey dude!

You should put some pivot on your thread!

I would enjoy it.

lol.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, maybe I should.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Yup.

I posted some on mine.

lol

To bad mine is terrible.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, I've just done tons and tons of flipbooks with a pencil, so I'm slightly more experienced.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Nice.

I need to work a little more on easing.

Actually mine ism pretty good at full speed.

I bet everyone's looks better at full speed though.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

bumptiy bumper bump of bump major. . .please someone just comment.
http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/0-0.jpg

Showing 61-75 of 137