ForumsArt, Music, and WritingToadness (thoad's thread)

137 22387
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

FEAR THEM MAN, FEAR TEHM

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/Nergylwarlord12.jpg

BAM! smack to the cerebelum huh? This ones not in color, but htis one is!

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/warlord13.jpg

Those are the Nergyl warlords, #12 and #13. The first one (warlod #12) is a master of weapons, and the second (warlord #13) is the most powerful of the Nergyl warlords, and inhabits the deadtown of Manhattan, not knowing what the bleep I'm talking about with the dead towns and stuffs? look at the Nergyl war ^-^.

• 137 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

hahaha, it's a good thing Nergyls have no genitalia then huh?
With that said, your probably thinking:
HOW THE FRAK DO THE REPRODUCE?!
Nooo, not A-Sexually, there is an outside force that allows them to reproduce when a Human dies. I've said this many times now, so I won't go into it all the way. . .so yeah.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I feel sad for them, not having the ability to have sex....

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well, no Nergyl loves each other actually. Normally the highest form of acceptance is "Acquaintance in war". Tribes often have their own clan wars, and the Nergyls have no family whatsoever. Yes, it's sad that they can't have the physical endearment of sex that us humans take so much for granted, but since they have no passion (except for death, killing, and war), they find no need. The Nergyl Child and Fallen Child can have sex, but only with 2 other girls, they are literally soulmates. I have not drawn them yet, but I do have the images in my brain. . .hard to get on paper >.<U. How? well, they are somewhat anime-like. I'll post their shirt Icons on here eventually though.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Fascinating. Why do I have theories of Nergyl sex if they had any.... WHY?!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Fascinating. Why do I have theories of Nergyl sex if they had any.... WHY?!

yeah really, I guess it would be hate sex too >.<U. Besides that blatant fact, it's kinda creepy that your thinking of my creatures having sex. . .I mean really, they're kinda morbid don'tya think? Sides, it'd probably be regular animal sex. . .lol. nvm, there really is no "regular" animal sex. Either way, the Nergyl Children of each year can have sex, but they can only have it with 1 other person. . .and that is their LITERAL soulmate. . .the Nergyl/Fallen Children hate everyone and everything except for their female counterparts. . .makes me lol.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Nawh, just really passionate, like a love/hate relationship. Rough... .... .............

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

i have to say u a jerk =D

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

me?! Why is that? I planned the Nergyls to be Nearly pure evil. . .or at least after their Golden Age. Before, when the Nergyls used to have passion, happiness, and love, their only purpose was to have happy lives. Until they found out about the humans and the Fallen at least. They found that when a Fallen had died, a human was born. The humans had a lifestyle like the Nergyl, but the Fallen were serious, deadly, and almost constantly sad, despite their holy buildings and outfits. When a new ruler of Nergyl came to rise, the ruler thought that the entire purpose of the Nergyl should be to kill the Fallen, and allow them to be reborn as a happier being. The fallen did not appreciate this gesture, and retaliated, as any being would. Soon calamity struck, and a outer force of the Universe dispeled the Nergyls most precious thing, passion. The Nergyls were now angry, and wanted nothing more but to kill, thus the Golden Age died and the Nergyl Wars started. Moral of the story:
People should ponder, but seeking information may change life, and death.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I have made a history report on the Nergyl Golden Age, because there is alot of hype about it, here's the small essay!
P.S. I sure as hell hope that it's not too big, I can't upload to deviantart >

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

crap, forgot to post it:

Nergyl Golden Age:
A Nergyl history report by: Nolan âthoadthetoadâ G.

The Nergyls, from the people who know them, I bring their history. The Nergyl had a passion during the Golden Age. The Nergyl were a happy race. The Nergyl made a HUGE mistake when they started to use space travel. The Golden Age was the happiest time of the Nergyl race.
During the Golden Age, the Nergyl race was not heartless. They had a passion, and were a loving race. They had more love toward brothers than humans do today. Often times, Nergyl people had somewhere near 3 children, sometimes more. Each Nergyl liked each other in some type of way, and most of them were pure of heart. They loved, they lost, and the Nergyl was, at one point, very creative and artistic. They made sculptures as high as the fabled mount Olympus, and artwork that was as beautiful as the Garden of Eden. Even though the Nergyl had made the most magnificent of art, they were still monsters to human eyes. The Nergyl were loving, but gory, slimy, and menacing. They had odd jaws and sudden limbs, it seemed that each Nergyl was dipped into a working blender, spat back out, and continued living. They were somewhat amorphic, with all their different body shapes and bodies. That however didnât stop them from being happy.
The Nergyl race was the happiest race in the universe. They had all they could ever want: companions, no pollution, love, and no war; it was a utopia! The buildings shined with a beautiful green glow, and their plants may have smelled a little bad, but they tasted godly. The Nergyl just about always had a smile on their face, and were never sad. They never cried, they never had a war, and only a couple Nergyl had ever had a fight in their life. Brothers were arm to arm, and they accomplished any goal with teamwork. The happiness of the Nergyl was astounding! One Nergyl, Ik Tu Orataga, said that his village was able to crush an entire invasion force just by using peace. How? Well, Ik said that their heads exploded. Ik is probably one of the only good Nergyl after meeting the Fallen.
When the Nergyl met the Fallen, it was probably one of the most horrible things to ever happen to the Nergyl race. The Nergyl went into space exploration technology, to gain knowledge. They gained a lot of knowledge from the programs. They found two other races: the Fallen and the Humans. After further study, the Nergyl found that when a Fallen died, a Human was born. The Nergyl was fascinated about this, but only for a little while. They later noticed that the Fallen were almost the exact opposite of the Nergyl race. The Fallen were always sad, and serious. They had little to none artistic talent, and their building hung in an odd smog. The Nergyls noticed that the Humans were in between happiness and sadness. So the Nergyl thought, âIf the Fallen are always sad, we should make them happy!â. The Nergyl thought that there was a resurrection circle, called the Biridlium (bur-rid-lium) Nipto (nip-toe), which meant that if a Fallen died, it would be immediately be reborn as a Human, and when a human died, it would be reborn as a Nergyl, and when a Nergyl died, it would be reborn as a Fallen. This circle of life would go round and round and round. There would be no optional heaven, and no optional hell. According to the Nergyl Religion, the Prophecy of the Biridlium Nipto, being a Fallen would be like hell, due to it being so sad. The Heaven of the religion would be the existence of a Nergyl. Then, being a human would be in limbo, not quite happy, and not quite sad. The Nergyl started to ponder, âHow could we make the Fallen happy? Weâve tried everything, even the finest gifts!â Thatâs when it hit them, âIf a Fallen is reborn as a Human, which is happier than a Fallen, wouldnât that make them happier?â Thus, the Nergyl wars had started.
The Nergyl wars were a dark time, and the Human race could barely survive through it. The âOuter Forceâ of which we call god, to any religion, didnât intend for this to happen when it created the Biridlium Nipto. As a result, he took away the Nergyl favorite thing. They took their passion at the very first Nergyl to Fallen battle. The Nergyl are now a deadly, heartless, and crude race. Sadly, due to the Biridlium Nipto, they will never die. With all the information of the Golden Age of the Nergyl, you canât possibly say that the Nergyl Wars was better. Iâm pretty sure just about everyone can reason this one statement, and this statement only; the Golden Age was the best time of the Nergyl.
<End transmission>
I really busted my arse making this, hope you like it =P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Wow, you sure did go into a lot of effort, with the names and everything.

And you know what this reminds me of? Bleach. I see a parallel in the dynamics between the humans, the shinigami and the hollows. But I can't explain exactly how it works...it took over 200 chapters to explain in the Manga :P

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Wow, nice backstory... So the Fallen, Nergyl and Humans are sort of fate intertwined... Great =P Keep up the good work.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And you know what this reminds me of? Bleach. I see a parallel in the dynamics between the humans, the shinigami and the hollows. But I can't explain exactly how it works...it took over 200 chapters to explain in the Manga :P

really? I watched 3 episodes and this is what I could tell from the series:
GHOST BUSTING TRANS-DIMENSIONAL SAMURAI'S, that's how to explain bleach simply to me.
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

really? I watched 3 episodes and this is what I could tell from the series:
GHOST BUSTING TRANS-DIMENSIONAL SAMURAI'S, that's how to explain bleach simply to me.

Too True O_o
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Finally got around to read this. Awesome. You really have thought it through.

Showing 91-105 of 137