I wonder if you could make a scroll down
bar for each section of games to make them easier
to find?

• 12 Replies
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Would this replace the multiple pages, or would that stay the same?

If it becomes one giant pag with a scroll-down, then I don't know if this is needed or not. If it is multiple pages, then thos won't be needed.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

No it would need the same #of pages like rating,name,and date.The same way but a little bit easier to find.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Wait, then what is the point of the scroll down bar? There already is one on the computer. Or am I missing the point?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

The scroll bar is to make the navigation easier instead of going step by step.You would just go there in a click.Also make the website more organized would be another thing that may benefit AG.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Juan -- your posts, time after time, are incoherent -- they make no sense. What is it that you're trying to say?

You want to go to areas in one click? If you want to do that with the games, you could just copy and paste the link in your profile (and make the profile your homepage), along with any other section of the website. Heck, bookmark them while you're at it.

Navigation is simple enough, since everything on the website seems to be in a structured hierarchical manner. Scroll bars are automatically on the website so you can scroll around... so it's hard to understand what you're talking about.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Man wh are you always in a bad mood.I don't even know you.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Man wh are you always in a bad mood.I don't even know you.

I had to laugh at that -- I'm not "always" in a bad mood, and it certainly has nothing to do with you -- but it's just that, your posts should be worded to the best of your abilities.

It's hard to understand what you mean by "scroll bar" when I'm using one right now...
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Oh yeah sorry i mean scroll down bars.Like when you roll over them and they scroll down. Nice name by the way!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

i thnk he means if you clicked like arrange by date. All the action games, would be one one big page, by date. Adn there should be a scrolly bar thing....right?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah have you seen myspce navigation system.Its way more organized.I think we should have something better than that or the same.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

yes i see that would help alot thats a great idea!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The same thing as the most-suggested comment scroll.
As I said, it will make things easier, but I don't think I want to give shipgford any harder time with updating the site. We can do it without the scrolling. It just requires a little bit of extra time, so be patient.

Showing 1-12 of 12