ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite "inside joke"

18 3895
The_Law_Giva
The_Law_Giva
41 posts
Nomad

Me and my friends have this think we call the "Monkey slap" which i cant tell you but my favorite one is "I'll give you a fruit basket" which i will tell you. We first made it up when we watched this realy funny show. It means something we cant really say on this website, but when we ask somebody something and me and my friend are around we go please!!!! Well give you a fruit basket, which then we burst out laughing.

Oh yea....Do you guys like orange juice??????

• 18 Replies
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

My favorite is YCW...

My Sensei says that all the time. When one of his students wants to argue with him, he says, YCW.

You Can't Win.
YCW.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know any inside jokes...lol.
And orange juice is ok.

The_Law_Giva
The_Law_Giva
41 posts
Nomad

LOL, orange juice is one of my inside jokes too...but yea orange juice is ok, if you really like them oranges.....(That is not meant nastly all you weird thinen ppl out there)

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

well me and my friends have some inside jokes which i cant post here but one i can tell is one of my friends who is a girl had to go to a church thing with her uncle..to to be racist in anyway but it was all black people there and she said one of came up to her and said"------ you so sexy" and even asked her uncle "is that yo girl" so i said that deserves a new category of fail..thus the you-so-sexy-fail was born

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

drynwyn and I have "metal is indestructible" which came from that statement while working on a computer, because you didn't risk breaking metal stuff. It has snowballed from there. They get metal stuff from mines, because metalworking counts as "destucting".

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

One that my friend and I say...

"conscience" to eachother...

Its really funny, you but gotta know the story behind it, which I will not tell you... =D

paperxcrip
paperxcrip
141 posts
Nomad

My favorite inside joke is my username.
If you ask what it means, I'll tell you, but no one ever does...

GutharNash
GutharNash
177 posts
Nomad

maybe the dumbest thread ever. inside jokes are jokes between certain people who know about something no one else does. and you dont try and explain it to other people that why its an "inside" joke.....tisk tisk tisk.

The_Law_Giva
The_Law_Giva
41 posts
Nomad

Im not saying you have to tell just tell be what the joke is like do you like orange juice??? and what does your username mean btw???

dyrnwyn
dyrnwyn
129 posts
Herald

Metal is INDESTRUCTIBLE!
This is by far my favorite. And in response to GutharNash the only reason they're inside jokes is because other people weren't there at the time so it just isn't as funny if I could make them understand I would. I always try to inform the ignorant people of the world that metal is indestructible but they don't understand, they just think it's a joke.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

"I want my %$*&#@! ice cream!!!"

My friend got his wisdom teeth pulled out, but still decided to come to school while on Vicadin. We decided to go out to lunch that day, and our top choice was Dairy Queen. There were 4 of us, and we had my truck, so one of us got shafted to sit in the back...And, to his dismay, it was my friend who had his wisdom teeth pulled.

As a joke, we decided to have him order and pay for the food. This turned out not to be a good idea, because when the lady had to ask him what he wanted, she couldn't understand him because of his swollen mouth. Eventually, he just yelled "I want my %&$#@&% ice cream!!!!!!!".

After that, whenever my friends and I go out to lunch, one of us has to pretend to have tourettes syndrom. Probably the best drive-thru experience ever.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

If I tell u wat it is it wont be an inside Joke! duh!

armoredbruno
armoredbruno
159 posts
Nomad

uummmm sorry but can some one tell me what an inside joke is?

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

An inside joke is something that only makes sense to you and a small group of individuals. Basically, a joke between a few people.

CommanderC
CommanderC
120 posts
Nomad

I took an AP US history class where the teacher had us debate historical topics like we were actually there. A frind and I would try to use the word hypocritical into each of our debates. It grew from there, and whenever anyone says something we disagree with, we call them hypocritical to their face (even if they are not) and burst out laughing.

Showing 1-15 of 18