ForumsWEPRdo you believe in the book of revelations? do you think we're living in those times?

25 6141
PequenoRey
PequenoRey
104 posts
Nomad

some say Obama is the anti-christ because he is of muslim descent and offers world peace just like how the ant-christ does in the book of revelations. i dont necessarily believe that. what do you think? are we living in those times? will you be part of the rapture or left behind?

• 25 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I believe that revelations in essence is true. there's A LOT of metaphorical things in revelations, so i certainly don't think it will be exactly as revelations says it is.
As for obama being the anti-christ...i doubt it...but...
and btw, the rapture is totally fake. There is 0 scriptural evidence in it, and it just appeared as a western ideal in the late 1700's.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Yes, Believe in the book of revalations. Ewwwww. I think we arent in those times yet. Unless Barak gets it then yes.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I believe that the rapture will happen. But in a series I read, it pictured that anti-christ as a man who did things to make people believe him. I am talking about, 90% of the world following him like a god. Obama doesn't even have 50% of the US voting for him.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Well McCain isnt the anti-CHrist. Soooo maybe in 2012?? Someone might come along? But I hope not!

CommanderC
CommanderC
120 posts
Nomad

I belive the book of Revelations, but I do not believe that we are living during the last days.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, first of all, it's Revelation, not revelations.

But about 90% of that book is purely metaphorical(I dont think God is going to appear out of the sky on a fiery horse...), and it also says that most of the people will be completely oblivious to the fact that the end is near...

CommanderC
CommanderC
120 posts
Nomad

Well, first of all, it's Revelation, not revelations.

I should know that, but it's honestly not my favorite book and I tend not to read it that often.
ibeastu
ibeastu
17 posts
Nomad

we arent living in the end times and the rapture is real...

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure that the Anti-christ will not be muslim. But i have had a thought. Suppose the end is near, and the atichrist is alive right now. Perhaps he's a teenager right now and he is going to some school in europe (which, btw, is where the antichrist is believed do be from, not the middle east). Wouldn't that be strange? What if he was your best friend. Very strange. Idk, im rambling, but that was just a thought

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

here's how its done:

Anti Christ must be loved by the masses

Anti Christ has to have some sort of political and religious power unlike any other.

Therefore we can conclude that:

The Pope is the Anti Christ = )

wersmycaratdude95
wersmycaratdude95
6 posts
Nomad

the anti-christ could be anyone not just like a president....

wersmycaratdude95
wersmycaratdude95
6 posts
Nomad

obama could be the anit-christ though......even though 90% of the world isn't following him, maybe if he's president then jesus will come back and obama will be like everyone's hero and then 90% of the world will idk

wersmycaratdude95
wersmycaratdude95
6 posts
Nomad

remember he has to sign a contract with israel or something

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, the God Book says that the antichrist will be a "great public figure... who can sway the crowds by his words"...

You be the judge...

Aquajag
Aquajag
89 posts
Nomad

I should know that, but it's honestly not my favorite book and I tend not to read it that often.

Seriously?? It's got dragons and stuff! I love that book. That and Judges, some of the best action scenes in the Bible.

And where does it say anything about the anti-Christ being muslim? Islam hadn't even been developed yet at that point in history, so I'm not sure at all where you're getting this idea from.
Showing 1-15 of 25