ForumsThe TavernThe Rare *gasp* FEMALES on AG

190 31728
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

There really aint that many of us around!

I'm one. There's Carlie and Asherlee (yay for moderators). adrecka_33, paperxcrip, mckenna_c111...
That's all I've noticed.
Who else is there??
If you are one of the rare girls/females/ladies/lassies/women, stand up and admit it!

• 190 Replies
evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

i'm here!!! but yea i also noticed that there just aren't many of us. that's too bad. but i'm here =D

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

hrm...never knew there were so many girls o nhere!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Sadly there arnt very MANY girls on ag, or the internet for that matter, its not considered to be the cool, and ladylike thing, if their are any girls on there usually just on myspace or something...which is pretty stupid if you ask me

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

why is it bad if girls are on AG? Are you being sexist or something, because personally, I like girls A LOT, and they can be on AG if they want to.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Im not saying its a bad thing, im saying i hate how people think it is

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

oh, ok. I guess I misunderstood. = P

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Questioning my gender? I'm a guy, just changed it for fun.

All the females I know have been listed O_o.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Seriously, plokkey. Jokes over, people think your actually a girl.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Seriously, plokkey. Jokes over, people think your actually a girl.

that just makes the joke funnier.
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Sadly there arnt very MANY girls on ag, or the internet for that matter,

Haha. There are far more females hanging around on the internet and on game sites then they let on. Maybe it's just account names can't really sound feminine so it's harder to pick us out.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

that's true, there is one other female I know of,wati for it....

STRONGBOW.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sadly there arnt very MANY girls on ag, or the internet for that matter, its not considered to be the cool, and ladylike thing, if their are any girls on there usually just on myspace or something...which is pretty stupid if you ask me

I see a TON of females on artsites such as DevinatART or FurAffinity, and they are probably everywhere, just often for different reasons than guys.
Also, I don't there's a lot of female 'basement dwellers'...
But this thread has proven they are not as rare on AG as I thought, which I'm glad.

And totally agree on kris1027's statement. I took you for a guy because of the kris, though it can be from a female name too...

Brings me to think of an old question of mine... Why is it that, if we do not see something immediately recognized as a female trait, many people assume a person/creature to be male, and refers to them as he...
razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

LOL my new armature doesn't help to make me look female does it? ^_^

@zophia
I think it's because male is the only other sex that they can correspond it too. Like the name kris for example, not many people know the name kris to be a girl name because it is often used has a boy name. So they automatically assume the "kris" is a boy.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Also monks are typically males,where as nuns are females(do you see how that could be an issue with your name)Anyways for some reason a lot more guys for some reason like technology and mountain dew for some reason.I seriously don't get the Mountain Dew thing,but I barely ever meet females who drink it.

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

@crimsonblade

i know my brother pointed that out to me already but it was too late!!!!

Showing 31-45 of 190