ForumsGamesWarfare 1917

35 17070
WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

Any strategies, i'm on lvl 4 for the Brits with mortars tearing me up if I defend and mines, wire, and machine guns ripping to shreds if I attack. What should I do?

• 35 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

2 opposing trenches, i have riflemen, louis gunners, assault troops

well best idea is army man,army man,army men! louis gunners and assaults arent really made for this level..unless you get the bigger bang upgrade for your grenaders.and the third stage? c'mon man try harder took me literally ten tries on the 8th level.
Orange_Juice_twelve
Orange_Juice_twelve
34 posts
Nomad

Wait; do you keep losing from being conquered or from Morale loss? If from morale loss you should upgrade the stuff that increases morale and make plenty of officers. You don't have to conquer the other team; you could just be defensive, stay in one trench the whole time, wait for the enemies to attack you, and break their morale.

WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

I usually am defensive. Mortars just hit me early and more often than I can hit the enemy. Plus trenches seem to be no match for accurate mortars.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well go forth.be back laetr

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

This game is the best war game ever

WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

Now I cna't beat the first level where I get tanks. Any hints there?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You mean the last stand.just send only tanks and bomb any enemies.Don't send troops.use every firepower to kill anyone

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Now I cna't beat the first level where I get tanks. Any hints there?
easy man,do what i said,tanks first then wait a while and then send some louis gunners,or rifle men to back it up.After 2-3 minutes they will send out another tank so if theres a trench that you control keep your men in there..if your supports are loaded (tank shots or morttar,artillery etc..) then hit it with most of your stuff..also if theres a trench on the otherside then use that gas! but after you use the gas to kill the other team dont go in right away,gas has friendly fire...hope that helps practice in skirmish.
recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

its easy,

WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

nah man, its an open field. I send a tank, they send a tank, then they back it up with Sturmtruppen and my tank gets destroyed.

Celeber
Celeber
50 posts
Nomad

bide your time, and when the enemy has recently charged AND depleted their numbers, release your squads

WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

thansk i'll try that tomorrow

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well last stand you say? its an open field thats last stand..well easy tank,for a while then just put a set of rifle men,then just let them do there thing and wait for your support to load and fire the tank missiles at,well there tank and use mortar bombs whenever the enemy stops to shoot at you,if its a gret number use gas..but DO NOT use if they are moving and if there say 15 against your 5 dont put the gas or bombs right where they are they will eventually own you and your supports would be wasted..

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

All i did in the last line was send out tanks. I was German.

CaHuTaP
CaHuTaP
40 posts
Nomad

i upgraded unit spawn time for the British & German. IMHO the faster units spawn the better

Showing 16-30 of 35