ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] recently played

25 7879
revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

I Had a look through other post and couldn't find this suggestion (a search function for the forums would help) , so if it's been mentioned before, I'm sorry.

Would it not be a good idea If we could look through our recently played games? We may be able to do this now, but if we can I don't know how to.

Thing is, I often play three or four games a night. Then I log off. I think the next dat, wow, that game with the guys and the towers... that was really good. But I don't remember the name. Sure, that's my own bad luck for having the memory of a goldfish, but it might be a nice function to have. It would remind us what we have played, and if (possibly as a personal options preference) it was visible to others we could see what people we consider (add interesting, important, or friends..) Have played recently, therefor giving us something to talk about. If we feel the need...

Anyway, just an idea. By the way, I played a game yesterday that I really liked. But I don't remember the name. My history gets dumped daily.

Like I said, sorry if it's been mentioned before. Search option for the forums would be my secondary idea

• 25 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 25